Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5

Discus and support Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had all the dlc for forza horizon 5 from the day it was released I had gold and played all the dlc own cars in game that are dlc but for the last... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Josh Burdett, Jul 17, 2023.

1. Josh Burdett
    Josh Burdett Guest

I had all the dlc for forza horizon 5 from the day it was released I had gold and played all the dlc own cars in game that are dlc but for the last week it says I don't own the dlc? iv trouble shooted turn it off and on meny times it just wants me to buy all the dlc again and I don't know why?. I payed full price for all dlc when the game was released iv finished hotwheels pack and own all the cars but can't use them

:)

Josh Burdett, Jul 17, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'm a Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you.

From Home, select My Games and Apps.

Highlight the game, press the Menu button on your controller and select Manage Game and Add-ons.

Go to the add-ons section and verify that they are installed.

Then, try to perform a cache clear with the following steps.

Remove your account from the console

1. Press and hold the Power button on the front of your Xbox until the console turns off.

2. Unplug the power cord from the back of your Xbox.

3. Wait a minute, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press the Power button on your Xbox to turn it back on.

5. Your cache should be clear at this point.

Log back in with the account.

Best regards.
  3. mentrauz Win User

Can i convert Fh5 steam version to Microsoft store version ?

Hey.. ummm.... my neighbour owns FH5 on Xbox app pc... so can i take fh5 from him and run it on my computer?.. I own it on xbox app too soo ... will it wrk ?
  4. n0range Win User

Installation errors

Hello, I went to the store on my new Xbox and it says that I own the dlcs but I don't own the game whereas on my old Xbox it shows that I own the game and dlcs, any reason this is happening? (I do have the new Xbox set as the home Xbox)
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Minecraft says I don't own it...

Hi Firegamer425, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset the store and try installing the game again.

To Reset the Store, Press the Windows Key + R > Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Then, on the Microsoft Store, type your game name: "Minecraft".

Load the game page and click on "Install".

You can also log into the Minecraft website and download the launcher from there.

https://www.minecraft.net/msaprofile

In case none of these options work, please, look for the puchase in your Transaction History:

Sign in to account.microsoft.com.

Select Payment & billing > Order history.

Then, copy the order number and contact Xbox Support.

Please enter this link for web chat: https://support.xbox.com/contact-us

If you prefer to contact them by phone, use this link: https://support.microsoft.com/help/28808/microsoft-store-contact-support

You can also request a callback: https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

I hope this helps.

[​IMG]
  6. Francia J. Win User

How come it says I don't own a DLC I bought

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We need to make sure that the DLC was purchased under the correct Microsoft account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the DLC from there stated as "completed".

If you were able to see the DLC from there simply remove and re-add your account.

"REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​"

If not, please check all Microsoft accounts that you own.
Thema:

1. Dlc saying I don't own it xbox fh5 - Similar Threads - Dlc saying don't

2. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5
  3. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  4. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  5. Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one and Xbox series x gaming issue. Says I have a dlc on one Xbox for a game but not...: I’m playing black ops 3 zombies. I have 2 Xbox’s. A series x and a Xbox one. On one Xbox I have the zombie chronicles. No disk is needed. I also have 2 other dlc maps. Well when I went to install...
  6. Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Cloudgaming says i need to buy DLC but its the Version with all DLC's: I cant play ARK anymore since yesterday because if i want to join a server i get the message i need to have the DLC and can press A to buy it in store. But it is the Ultimate Survivor Edition...
  7. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  8. DLC says it did not load. It acts like it downloaded but did not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC says it did not load. It acts like it downloaded but did not load.: The DLC we got is not loading. It acts like it is loading very fast but then it actually did not load. 8a02117d-e886-4a46-bb58-a296dbb6fc90
  9. DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC says it's installed, but app not installed.: I'm hoping someone can help me. I play House Flipper on my Xbox One X, and I have purchased all available DLCs. The issue I'm having is only with ONE of the DLCs, which I find odd. When I start...
  10. So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So I had my dlc for Destiny 2 refunded and now whenever I try to buy it, it say I own it...: Please someone help me figure this out 4e41705b-e0c7-4a44-983b-135bc0d5aebd