"DLC Required" Bug for Halo MCC

Discus and support "DLC Required" Bug for Halo MCC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey all, I've recently been having some consistent trouble with Halo: Master Chief Collection on GamePass (Xbox App). After successfully... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by hegurgurk, Nov 5, 2021.

1. hegurgurk
    hegurgurk Guest

Hey all,

I've recently been having some consistent trouble with Halo: Master Chief Collection on GamePass (Xbox App). After successfully troubleshooting a separate issue with Teredo, I found that the game was now acting as if I had none of the DLC's (Halo Reach, CE, etc). Upon going to the settings, I discovered that all of the games had blue padlocks on them. What can I try?

I will list below everything I've tried so far:

-Signing out and signing back in

-Uninstalling, Resetting, and Repairing Halo and its DLCs

-Uninstalling and repairing the Microsoft store and Xbox App

-Resetting the "Gaming Services" application

-Installing Halo MCC through the Microsoft Store, with all DLC's

*Side note: The first time I saw this issue, it was after I accidentally pressed "no" when prompted to let the Game Dependency Package run.

:)

hegurgurk, Nov 5, 2021
  2. AndreP5 Win User

Having the same issue, I can't find any solutions either. Re-installed the game 3 times already with reboots in between, yet no avail. "DLC Required" for any part of the MCC...
  3. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community, and we're sorry you're having this issue. People are reporting the same issue on the official halo waypoint forum, in recent threads, you can see that many users are having the same issue as you.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d77...

- I suggest you contact game support as apparently, it's something specific with them. To contact them please use the link below.

https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

*Thank you in advance for contacting, hope this can help you.
  4. Nursemorph Win User

how do i fix this?

5. Auswulf Win User

Buying an Xbox One 1TB Halo: TMCC Bundle vs Xbox One Forza Motorsport 6 1TB Console

If your not a huge fan of Halo go with the Forza console. Halo MCC's is bug ridden and still a disappointment in personal opinion.
  6. GenocidalxDemon Win User

Xbox One error code: 0x87df2efe

I'm getting this from trying to Install the "Halo Nightfall" DLC that comes with the MCC.
Thema:

1. "DLC Required" Bug for Halo MCC - Similar Threads - DLC Required Bug

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  7. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  8. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  9. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  10. if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    if you have a single dlc file that is corrupted what can you do to fix it: i have dragonball z kakarot on xbox series x and all my season pass 1 & 2 dlc's are working fine except for dlc5 The 23rd world tournament i go into it but i cant access anything it keeps me stuck...