Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive

Discus and support Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been unable to purchase in dlc for the game on Xbox 1 so I hooked up my Xbox 360 to purchase And it is also unavailable. I had purchased doc... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gary Gearlds, Dec 30, 2023.

1. Gary Gearlds
    Gary Gearlds Guest

I have been unable to purchase in dlc for the game on Xbox 1 so I hooked up my Xbox 360 to purchase

And it is also unavailable. I had purchased doc and it’s not available. What can I do to reclaim and also buy more?

Thanks

:)

Gary Gearlds, Dec 30, 2023
  2. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

Mx vs Atv Alive Moto club depot quit working

MX vs ATV alive... The corroded dead pile that replaced the glorious ATV Offroad Fury.
  3. CrazyHid Win User

Game your most ashamed of on your games list.

The worst ones on mine are PES2012 and MX vs ATV Alive
  4. maxen Win User

GwG The Witcher 2?

For the first half of January it's MX vs ATV: Alive, so that's 1st-15th January. From the 16th until the 31st it will be The Witcher 2.
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Hi Gary, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

I have already seen several users with the same problem, apparently it is a generic problem that several people are having, the best thing I can recommend at this time is to help Microsoft by reporting the problem.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green "Report" button and fill out the information as detailed as possible.

This way, Xbox will know there is a problem and can work to fix it as soon as possible.

Please note that in this public forum we are only players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees.

I appreciate your understanding and hope the issue is resolved soon.
  6. xMonkey Ninja67 Win User

MX vs ATV Alive DLC

With THQ filing for chapter 11 bankruptcy they have put up the whole MX vs ATV franchise up for sale to the highest bidder. This was the reply I got from THQ.

"Unfortunately, the DLC may have been removed from Xbox Live as THQ is no longer able to support this game.

Chris Brown

THQ Customer Service Supervisor"

What I would like to know is why didn't anyone from Xbox Live let us know that this was a possibility?
Thema:

1. Dlc purchase for Mx vs. Atv Alive - Similar Threads - Dlc purchase Atv

2. I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have recently purchased the season pass for black ops 3, I received all of the dlc maps,...: Black ops 3 DLC (in game currency) not working 75180ef1-46d7-4b23-bdea-74e77bcffafb
  3. Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Past Purchases of DLC & Game Pass: I will be using Game Pass Ultimate to play XBox 360 games on my PC via cloud gaming. One of the games, I already purchased and owned when I had an Xbox 360 years ago, and that uncluded the DLC....
  4. Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access dlc after purchase on guilty gear strive daredevil edition: I bought guilty gear strive daredevil edition (digital purchase, Xbox Series X). I purchased after playing it on gamepass and wanted to play DLC that were unavailable to me since gamepass is base...
  5. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a
  6. Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GamePass Cloud Gaming DLC is not Transferring to Purchased Game: This is specific to Dead by Daylight - I have purchased items (skins, characters) and have made progress in the cloud gaming side, but none of this is available on my recently purchased copy of...
  7. I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased darkest dungeon dlc on my pc through the xbox app but on my pc but on my Xbox I...: The question quite simple, I think they have to actually give me my purchase on both the console and the pc threw their computers or something because it’s in my purchase history what else can I...
  8. I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I do not see my Minecraft DLC ingame after purchasing it from the Microsoft Store.: I purchased the Path of the Jedi DLC from the Microsoft Store, and I cannot install it, or see it in my purchased packs in Minecraft. 92f23129-caaa-420d-9d2b-63b1344a27c8
  9. Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Batman Arkam Origin DLC no longer able to be purchased?: I purchased the disc version of Arkham Origins recently and wanted to buy the season pass. Even when accessing the content through the in-game store, the only prompt it shows is just a cancel...
  10. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...