DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

Discus and support DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by masternavyseal3, Oct 27, 2019.

1. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased

Basically i bought the 100$ version of call of duty modern warfare and i dont even have any of the things it says it comes with. But it says its installed, tried a lot of different things, need help

:)

masternavyseal3, Oct 27, 2019
  2. BakyOsijekHr Win User

Maybe it just needs time. The game is launched not a day ago.
  3. MaroonMassacre Win User

I am having the same issue. Game was bought with my account, downloaded on my account but yet the DLC is not showing in my operators menu. But if my son logs into his account for some reason he has my dlc.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

Some DLC is Exclusive in Playstation 4 by a year, in PC and Xbox Only 25th October go be launch
  5. Batman Taco Win User

How do you upgrade to the vault edition of MW2?

I bought the disc of modern warfare 2 and I wanted to upgrade to vault edition and I see the option to upgrade but ITS 100 DOLLARS STILL!!!! why wouldn’t I have a discount if I already purchased the game?
  6. ngocphi Win User

I purchased the Vault Edition digitally, but I cannot see any of the content in game

It is because of yoir version of cod

In order to use vault.edition upgrade either you must buy the full vault at 100 or have the 30 dollar upgrade and the digital VERSION of the cod game

Available on all platforms, the digital-only Vault Edition offers the most content of any version of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III.

In addition to the base game – Digital Cross-Gen version on consoles and Standard Edition on PC – Early Access to the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Open Beta*, and up to one week of Early Access to the entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III Campaign, the Vault Edition includes the following bonus content.

If you purchased a physical edition of the game, you are not able to upgrade to the Vault Edition. The Vault Edition is a digital only offer that is not available to those with a physical edition of the game.

https://www.vintageisthenewold.com/...self, any applicable,has a Soap operator pack.

https://support.activision.com/modern-warfare-iii/articles/modern-warfare-iii-editions

It.has been the same for every vault.edition
Thema:

1. DLC Not working for Modern warfare, 100$ dollar edition purchased - Similar Threads - DLC working Modern

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. Disney dreamlite dlc not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney dreamlite dlc not working.: Disney dreamlite dlc not working. Bought it through Xbox app on pc. It says I own it. I was charged for it. But it's not working cde81402-43d2-490a-8fcc-3ceef59a2572
  5. DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC bought on xbox is not working on pc: I have xbox game pass core I purchased powerwash and all dlc So i bought power wash sim and dlc on my profile (call it profile 1). Installed them on pc too and they work fine. But i purchased...
  6. Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Don't work DLC for Forza horizon 5, but I buy premium version: I download DLC and game, but in game, DLC doesn't work, game tell me that I must buy DLC to play in this. I reinstall, log in/out from the account, it didn't help...
  7. How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get Halo Wars 2: Complete edition DLC to load and work?: On logging in to the game, the DLC simply acts like it hasn't been purchased, and directs to the store for purchase. I have opened the complete edition, not the standard....
  8. 地平线4 财富岛DLC 不WORK

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4 财富岛DLC 不WORK: 地平线4 财富岛DLC 不WORK 装了以后,地图上没有。 ***moved from Windows / Windows 10 / 游戏*** 959e1100-f6b5-4363-96b2-a49633680914
  9. Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport DLC in-game purchases not working: I recently purchased the Forza Motorsport (2023) welcome pack. However, when I bought it, nothing was given to me, unless they have put the rewards in a place that I cannot find. I have checked...
  10. My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My COD AW dlc camos are not working once purchased: i recently bought the xray camo on Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare and even after installing it it still shows up as locked on the game. I looked around online and i am yet to find an answer any...