dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...

Discus and support dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; have an xbox series x but my dlc for injustice 2 not installing from my pervious xbox one I brought it again but it's still not down loading all... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LegendaryRillo, Jan 25, 2023.

1. dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...

have an xbox series x but my dlc for injustice 2 not installing from my pervious xbox one I brought it again but it's still not down loading all add-ons but it shows it's installed

:)

LegendaryRillo, Jan 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but not on series x

Hi there. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

May I know the content that is not showing up in-game?
  3. jack.NN. Win User

Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

Yes I could install injustice 2 but when I looked I didn't have any dlc so I transferred them from the xbox one to the series x
  4. JamesSeddon3 Win User

Hunter:Call of the Wild

I've been through the xbox store and it showed that they weren't installed on my console even though on mangage game and add-ons they showed as installed. Problem is though all the dlcs work expect for weapons pack 2, which was the original problem.
  5. jack.NN. Win User

Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

Ok I am using game pass but I bought all injustice 2 and mortal kombat 11 dlc on a different account because of an issue but I remember installing both dlcs and playing them but only since I have switched consoles I have had this problem.

It was working fine on my xbox one when I had to install them on a different account and then play them on this account though
  6. RenderingDragon Win User

DLC locked to one xbox???

I have all DLC's downloaded onto 2 xbox consoles in my house as well. I have no issues logging into either one and having access to the DLC's.

Make sure the DLC's are actually downloaded on the 2nd console. They will show as being 'installed' (in green font), not 'downloaded' (in yellow font). 'Installed' is what you want and should then work without issue.
Thema:

dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but...

1. dlc not installing for injustice 2 but it shows it's installed worked on my xbox one but... - Similar Threads - dlc installing injustice

2. I bought a DLC on the Xbox one with plenty of space and installed it but when I went to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a DLC on the Xbox one with plenty of space and installed it but when I went to...: Purchased dlc saying it's not installed after installing it with plenty of space on my hard drive 4dc14e09-1a4f-4efd-9176-25947f191a89
  3. Peggie 2 dlc not installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peggie 2 dlc not installing: I bought a dlc bundle from Peggle and it will not install, it always stops at 3% and then says installation stopped. I’m using the Xbox gamepass to play it, would that hav something to do with it?...
  4. How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i get access to my fallout 4 DLC, if i purchased it on xbox, but installed fallout 4...: I purchased fallout 4 on my Xbox a few years ago and then bought all the DLC separately (not the season pass) Since then I have installed fallout 4 again on my PC Using the Xbox app for PC The...
  5. Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Yakuza: Like a Dragon installed dlc but not accessible in game on pc gamepass: Hi, I've been playing this game on pc gamepass for a while (just unlocked management) and decided to get some dlc for it: Job Set, Management Mode Set and Pachislot Machines. My problem is I...
  6. If i cancel the installation of a dlc can I redownload it later?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cancel the installation of a dlc can I redownload it later?: So i wanted to download ark and the genesis part 2 wouldn't download and the xbox support told me that you have to finish part 1 so I wanna finish part 1 and then download part 2 but I don't want...
  7. DLC keep saying app not installed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC keep saying app not installed: I brought a dlc an it won’t work in game I have tried to uninstall it and reinstall it several times and still doing the same fa5f31f2-73bf-446e-a27f-97548f17ac38
  8. Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not play as dlc characters on injustice 2 when I have bought them and installed them?: I bought the injustice legendary edition on my xbox installed all the content and dlc but when I load my game up they show up telling me I have to unlock the them by buying them. Why is this what...
  9. How do you install dlc chartes injustice 2 legendary eduiton on a xbox one s

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you install dlc chartes injustice 2 legendary eduiton on a xbox one s: A) the were no clues onm the internet on how to B) idk ba5cba16-f963-44b0-b300-793ac90caa99
  10. Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't install Injustice 2 + DLC from bundle with Mortal Kombat 11: Hey all, yesterday I bought the MK11 Premium Edition / Injustice Legendary Edition bundle from the Microsoft digital store. MK11 did install right away. The problem lies with Injustice 2 and all...