DLC not appearing where it should

Discus and support DLC not appearing where it should in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Today I spent $20 buying the season pass for Arkham Origins. The purchase was finalized and all was well like in the past when I seperately bought the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by _ Elijah_, Apr 14, 2021.

1. _ Elijah_
    _ Elijah_ Guest

Today I spent $20 buying the season pass for Arkham Origins. The purchase was finalized and all was well like in the past when I seperately bought the Deathstroke DLC awhile ago. Only this time, when I visit "manage games and add-ons", nothing is there. Either infinite loading or "nothing here right now." I've signed out and signed in, there's no Xbox Live issue, I've restarted my machine, I've deleted and redownloaded on 2 hard drives, I've tried redownloading from in-game but it refers me to the manage page.

Anyone who helps, whether it works or not, gets a free prayer if they want it. I'm a college student and I want some Batman when I'm not doing homework, y'know?

:)

_ Elijah_, Apr 14, 2021
  2. Nercindo Chaves Win User

Hello _, I hope everything is fine with you. :)

I am happy to have helped you with your problem, I hope you will be able to solve it successfully. I am available to help you.

Please let us know if there is anything else. If you have no further questions, feel free to choose a rating. Thanks!

Att.

Nercindo C.

Independent consultant!
  3. SamuelLashley Win User

Haha yeah it's odd but I'm glad we're both working the issue. If I get it solved I'll also post it back here. Hopefully one of use can work it out.
  4. MaxLash910 Win User

Lol never mind I actually found it except for the Black Mask Challenge maps. If anyone has trouble finding the other DLCs then all you need to do is search for their specific name in the Microsoft store. Also if anyone knows how to download the black mask challenge maps that information would be greatly appreciated.
  5. _ Elijah_ Win User

Hi, Samuel.

I'm both happy and sorry to hear that I'm not alone. I currently have the same plan though, so if my problem gets solved, I'll come back here and tell you how I got it fixed.

Funny that it would happen to two people on the same day regarding an 8 year old game and that one saw the other's post so quickly. I hope that it's an opportunity for one of us to help the other because... Well... Who really wants to call, Haha.
  6. _ Elijah_ Win User

Black mask costs $2 bucks seperate from season pass like Deathstroke (I think he's $6). After buying in game, just search black mask, view all results and hit RB for add-ons. You should find it there in a short list. Hope this helps. (btw when I got black mask, there was no confirm purchase message like the others but the maps ARE there)
Thema:

1. DLC not appearing where it should - Similar Threads - DLC appearing where

2. I bought my DLC and they don't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my DLC and they don't appear: I bought my DLC for FS22 and it won't let me play them, when I want to play it tells me that I have to buy them. When I already paid it, I'm not going to allow them to scam me....
  3. I bought my DLC and they don't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my DLC and they don't appear: I bought my DLC for Forza Horizon 5 and it won't let me play them, I think I still have to buy them when I already pay for it, I'm not going to allow them to scam me...
  4. my DLC is appearing as purchased but now won’t appear in gameplay and says I haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my DLC is appearing as purchased but now won’t appear in gameplay and says I haven’t...: my DLC is appearing as purchased but now won’t appear in gameplay and says I haven’t purchased it. But is downloaded in all the Xbox menus 391c2c1f-99f0-4887-b384-e6c7bd4bf102
  5. DLC will not appear in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC will not appear in game: I have owned and been playing theHunter: Call of the Wild for 2 years now. Past DLC purchases have been fine. Recently, one of my DLCs show up in the game as not purchased but the rest are still...
  6. Fallout New Vegas DLC won't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas DLC won't appear: I purchased all the DLCs for fallout: New Vegas today so I could re play them all on my Series X. All of them seem to be working fine except one, Honest Hearts. I've got it downloaded on the same...
  7. Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 - Operation Anchorage and Pitt do not appear in the DLC menu: Hello, I was about to download OA in the DLC menu, however, there are only 4 options available: Fallout 3, Mothership Zeta, Point Lookout and Broken Steel. I ve found some threads on this issue,...
  8. DLC won't appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC won't appear: I have just bought multiple DLC's for Fallout New Vegas on my xbox one, which are all working but one, honest hearts to be exact. I have attempted everything from uninstalling the game itself to...
  9. Xenoverse 2 dlc does not appear

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xenoverse 2 dlc does not appear: Hi i bought a disc of xenoverse 2 and have lots of dlcs purchased but they do not appear in the game. Plz help me!!! cb2d89f8-34d4-4f38-9eaf-6d9fac03d84e
  10. DLC Hot Wheels does not enable the tracks, only the Hot Wheels cars appear! Help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC Hot Wheels does not enable the tracks, only the Hot Wheels cars appear! Help me: I bought the DLC Hot Wheels more after completing the installation, it does not enable the tracks of the island hot wheels, they only enable the cars. I already did the console reset and did...