DLC missing from game after trying to refund it.

Discus and support DLC missing from game after trying to refund it. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Wondering anyone knows how to fix my problem because I reinstalled assassins creed origins to replay it and it won’t let me access my save because I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ruairi Dunne, Nov 2, 2022.

1. Ruairi Dunne
    Ruairi Dunne Guest

Wondering anyone knows how to fix my problem because I reinstalled assassins creed origins to replay it and it won’t let me access my save because I don’t have the dlc the hidden ones and went to look in my games and apps and it’s missing and it won’t appear I did try refunding it couple months ago but it was denied and I swore I still had it but now it’s missing and I can’t continue without at and I don’t want to buy it again even though I already paid for it.

:)

Ruairi Dunne, Nov 2, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

First, we need to validate the status of the DLC. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and the DLC should be visible as "completed". Once confirmed, remove and re-add your account by following the steps below:

REMOVE ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts. ​​​

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm. ​​​

4. When you're finished, select Close. ​​​

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​

​​​

ADD ACCOUNT​​​

​​​

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ​​​

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new. ​​​

3. Enter the Email address and the password.​​​

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept. ​​​

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console.​​​

And then make sure that the DLC is installed by highlighting the game then pressing the menu button and then clicking on "manage games and add-ons", lastly, click your game icon to install.
  3. Boots Orion Win User

I just bought multiple items that are now on sale - does Xbox price match to its own digital sales? If so, who do I contact for price matching?

So I got a full refund for the Airports DLC, and want to buy it at the sale price, but my Xboxes tell me I own it already. I can only install it directly from the DLCs Xbox Store page though, and not via manage game and add-ons (i.e., it’s not showing up there as a DLC I own).

Does anyone know if I CAN repurchase digital content after a refund or is the ownership license permanently attached to my account even after the refund?

My request for refund for Ashen and the Vurhonga DLC was denied as my request came too late. They are apparently very reluctant to give you more than 14 days.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Trying To Refund A DLC

In order to qualify for a refund, the purchase would have had to have been made within the past 14 days. It would no longer qualify for a refund.
  5. onyxishere Win User

Game issu

If you are missing purchased DLC then please try highlighting the game and press the start button on the controller. From there select Manage Game then Ready to Install to see if any content is not installed. If it is missing then you'll need to contact
    phone support for more assistance with the missing DLC. You can click this link to get the number for your region http://support.xbox.com/contact-us?isChatCallAvailable=false

As for any in game content that may be missing. Xbox cannot help with that, you would need to contact the game developers for more help with that.
  6. twhite7481 Win User

My friend no able to play Dark Souls after using my Xbox

Chances are his game save now expects the dlc to be present and that is why it says he is missing dlc content and can't play. I had the same issue with Dead Space after downloading some suits and weapons on my profile and trying to play again later on a
    different system. He'll need to install the dlc or start another save file.
Thema:

1. DLC missing from game after trying to refund it. - Similar Threads - DLC missing game

2. Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload PC - Unable to load game due to missing P4G BGM DLC: I pre-ordered a digital copy of Persona 3 Reload, and it came with the P4G BGM DLC. I have a save file on Xbox with this DLC enabled. However, I am unable to load the same save file on the PC...
  3. Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable

in XboX Insiders
    Persona 3 Reload - Missing DLC Causing Save File to be Inaccessable: I had pre-purchased the Xbox digital copy of the game, so I knew that the P4G BGM DLC was part of my purchase. When I cannot play on my PC, I opt to use the Cloud gaming feature. I have found...
  4. I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Steep and DLC but one is missing, the Moonlight Pack add-on though it says it's...: Where do I access to play the Moonlight Pack DLC/add on in Steep? 205f438e-be58-4e80-b42c-233c4c4ee4d5
  5. DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC included on game disc is missing after freezing during download: Bought dark souls 3 fire fades edition, comes with both DLCs on disc no code needed. During download it froze while downloading 2nd dlc and will not resume download, so I cancelled download but...
  6. Modern Warfare DLC Pack 1, missing pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare DLC Pack 1, missing pack: Hello, I have tried to get the pack from here ( DLC-pack) https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/call-of-duty-modern-warfare-data-pack-1/9ndx6wb90rc4?ocid=wishlist.own&activetab=pivot:overviewtab but...
  7. Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Backcompat dlc missing?: I recently tried to use the discs from the Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition on my Xbox Series X, and unlike with Bioshock Infinite GOTY discs, for Ultimate Rapture only the games show up as...
  8. Missing DLC packs on Modern Warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC packs on Modern Warfare: I purchased the physical copy of Modern Warfare, installed it but when I try to select Campaign it says 'you are missing one or more single player DLC packs'. I have read through numerous apparent...
  9. Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition DLC Missing: I have xbox game pass. I downloaded Dragon Age™: Inquisition - Game of the Year Edition which includes the base game and all the DLC. It is an EA game but I have access to this though the Xbox PC...
  10. If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?: For example, Saints Row III. I want all of the achievements, but I dont want to pay 3x the price for the DLC achievements. Obviously, you cant get the DLC achievements with the normal version, but...