DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

Discus and support DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kelvin Vieira, May 25, 2020.

1. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game.

A DLC cosmetic item that i bought a while in the Rainbow Six Siege game, that includes all the precious stones skins in the game, but I don't know why he just disappeared, and even in the Order History, it doesn't shows up, and, in the game, the option
    to buy the bundle, don't shows. I still don't know what happened.

:)

Kelvin Vieira, May 25, 2020
  2. voodooworm Win User

Its possible the item has been removed! Try contacting R6 support pages! Have a good day!
  3. Keuleman Win User

DLC disappear after Installation / problems with moving content

Did a complete reset, did not keep games and Apps, installed Ark, downloaden a DLC. DLC disappears from the list of installed items after some seconds.
  4. KingPoszumz Win User

Removing Games Pass game after spending over $100 on DLC

I get that. Cities is one of my favorite i had bought base game last year while it was on sale because of all the dlc i bought just in case it was removed from gamepass. With me, if i really like a game on gamepass and buy dlc, i get the base game while
    a sale is on, just in case the game is removed.
  5. MadaraVar Emreis Win User

Can't play the 360 games I bought, store says I don't own them

Bought Escalation pack 4 for black ops 1. Been wanting to buy it for over 10 years. Bought it and at first it simply wasn't showing the maps I bought, but then after a while of trying to fix it, the DLC pack completely disappeared from my owned add ons. Got charged for it 100% for sure. Hope this can get resolved.
  6. PinkSneaky Win User

Mass Effect "Load Game" Fail

Having the exact same problem this morning, someone help us! I tried re-installing the game from disc, then the DLC didn't even show up as a downloadable item, which it had on Friday when I first installed. I have the Mass Effect Platinum game that automatically
    comes with that DLC, so I can't figure out what it just disappeared.
Thema:

1. DLC item that i bought in a while, just disappeared from my game. - Similar Threads - DLC item bought

2. Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cloud saved game data storage full. Can’t play DLC’s: I have the DLC’s for Left 4 dead purchased and have for a long time and they used to work. My cloud saved data now says that its full and when it prompts me to click when I’m trying to load Left 4...
  3. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  4. Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game

in XboX Insiders
    Remnant 2 DLC Problem - not available in game: I have a problem with Remnant 2. I own the Ultimate Edition and play it on PC. Before that I played this game on the Xbox and there were no problems there. I installed it via the Xbox app and the...
  5. Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!

in XBoX on Windows
    Splatterhouse plus DLC's gone from 360 Store before it get's shut down anyway!: I bought the Splatterhouse DLC years ago on an old Acc. which i can't access anymore, now i wanted to buy them again, but shockingly had to realize the complete Game was taken off the store!...
  6. Gamesharing DLC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamesharing DLC: My girlfriend and I are playing fallout 4. I have game pass and i game share with her. She is able to play fallout 4 but we realized i have all the Ultimate Game Pass Exclusive DLC however she...
  7. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  8. Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic

in XBoX on Windows
    Struggling to refund a dlc for deep rock galactic: I have never refunded anything on xbox though when I tried to refund the supporter upgrade on deep rock galactic it refused me because I apparently had used all my refund requests. I would just...
  9. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  10. Cant find a DLC item on xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant find a DLC item on xbox live: I started playing final fantasy 13-2 on the xbox 360 today. and i was looking for a specific dlc item for the game Final Fantasy XIII-2 Noel's Outfit: Ezio Auditore. but i cant find it on the...