Dlc isn't working

Discus and support Dlc isn't working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I bought Destiny The Taken King edition with all the previous dlcs. All of a sudden they don't work. I got an error about them. I checked and they... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lord Ch1cken, Dec 13, 2020.

1. Lord Ch1cken
    Lord Ch1cken Guest

Dlc isn't working

So I bought Destiny The Taken King edition with all the previous dlcs. All of a sudden they don't work. I got an error about them. I checked and they were still there. So I tried Uninstalling them but when I went to reinstall them they weren't there. What
    do I do?

:)

Lord Ch1cken, Dec 13, 2020
  2. TFL XDixenX Win User

Dlc dosent show up on my game ruse

I'm having the same problem here. Why isn't the dlc working?
  3. Patrick M. Martin Win User

Where are my DLC Cars?

This isn't a change. DLC in Forza 4 and Forza Horizon worked the same way.
  4. Blitz23 NZ Win User

Contact for refund on Forza 5

Sorry to hear the DLC isn't working and I'm sure you must be able to get that sorted somehow.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Games not working for family account

The Shadowkeep dlc isn't available to share I believe.

Someone else posted a similar thing a couple of days ago.

While the majority of games/dlc will work with game share there are a few that wont.
  6. Flynn T2 Win User

Unable to spend MS Points to download any DLC or Video Content

Sorry, I thought this issue was fixed, but it isn't. Still can't spend MS Points on DLC- Only video works.
Thema:

Dlc isn't working

1. Dlc isn't working - Similar Threads - Dlc isn't working

2. DLC isn't recognized in Remnant: from the Ashes on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC isn't recognized in Remnant: from the Ashes on PC: I own Remnant: from the Ashes - Complete Edition and have tried installing it multiple times including the DLC (Swamps of Corsus & Subject 2923) both separate and as part of the automatic queueing...
  3. When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I look for a recently released DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, it isn't there.: So I am trying to get the new DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, bought the Hero of Justice Pack Set and I got the first DLC but not the second, none of the DLCs are shown in the store, meaning I...
  4. Dirt 3 DLC isn't showing on Xbox One to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dirt 3 DLC isn't showing on Xbox One to download: I can't redownload the VIP pass for Dirt 3. It will not show up on my Xbox One. Also when I go to purchase the other DLC pack it gives an error every time. It states that it can not be completed...
  5. My Dlc isn't downloading, what do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Dlc isn't downloading, what do I do?: I tried to download it but it won't ! 4a3f40e4-8684-4ad5-9fbf-7d72eb137c73
  6. DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC isn't appearing in my career.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DiRT Rally 2.0 DLC isn't appearing in my career.: As the title says. A long time ago, I bought DiRT Rally 2.0 and all of the DLC associated. Since, I haven't been able to access any DLC through my career mode, only through Freeplay or Time Trial....
  7. United Fronts DLC for WW2 isn't working.

in XboX Insiders
    United Fronts DLC for WW2 isn't working.: So I bought the United Fronts DLC for Call of Duty WW2 and it is saying I don't own the DLC when i have the thing installed. Microsoft isn't being very helpful and I can't find anything on google...
  8. I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't...: I own several games on Xbox. I got game pass ultimate so I could play on PC but DLC isn't carrying over!!! Is this supposed to be like this if so it's wrong? c8532924-2bee-44e3-83a2-1c39e2e56a9b
  9. Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions DLC isn't showing up as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 LEGO Speed Champions DLC isn't showing up as owned: So, I've had the LEGO DLC for a while now, and suddenly it says I don't own it and it isn't installed. I have the LEGO cars in my garage but I cant drive them because every time I click on them it...
  10. I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased a DLC that isn't showing as owned: I'm revisiting Dragon Age: Origins. I had this back when it came out on 360 and purchased a good majority of its DLC. Worth adding I am playing this with backwards compatibility on Xbox One....