DLC isn't recognized in Remnant: from the Ashes on PC

Discus and support DLC isn't recognized in Remnant: from the Ashes on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own Remnant: from the Ashes - Complete Edition and have tried installing it multiple times including the DLC (Swamps of Corsus & Subject 2923) both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SciKo, Dec 9, 2023.

1. SciKo
    SciKo Guest

I own Remnant: from the Ashes - Complete Edition and have tried installing it multiple times including the DLC (Swamps of Corsus & Subject 2923) both separate and as part of the automatic queueing when installing the Complete Edition. I can play the base game on PC but the DLCs are not recognized. If I try the same thing on an Xbox Series X the DLCs are recognized (it's a Play Anywhere title). I have bought this bundle for the purpose of playing it on PC and have played through the base game on PC so I'd like this resolved so I can continue playing the DLCs on PC aswell.

I can confirm the DLCs are marked as installed in the Xbox App, the Microsoft Store App and they exist in their own folders in the same install directory as the base game. It is either an Xbox issue (perhaps since it's on Game Pass and I own Game Pass Ultimate and the Game Pass version is only the base game it somehow selects to load up the game pass version even though I own and have installed everything?) or it's a nasty bug attributed to the PC (Xbox App) version of the game. In either way I'm asking for your help to resolve this.

In my mind it should be of the highest priority to make sure bought and paid for content in your store actually works so there has to be some form of QA that at some point had this work right?

I welcome any and all help, thank you in advance.

Hardware: 13900K, RTX4090, 64GB RAM (DDR5 I believe), Corsair MP600 PRO 2TB (also tried installing C: drive - on Samsung SSD 990 PRO 1TB)

Xbox App Version:
    17.83.17004.0 (Gaming Services)
    6.123.11012.0 (Game Bar)

:)

SciKo, Dec 9, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: