DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

Discus and support DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Landon Gomez, Sep 24, 2023.

1. Landon Gomez
    Landon Gomez Guest

DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund?

I bought the PW4 character pass 2 a little while ago, then recently i noticed that they just included it to the ultimate edition of the game, I would like to get my money back or at least store credit because I spent 30$ to get the character pass when they added it to ultimate edition a couple weeks later.

Note: Already submitted a refund request and they denied within 30 seconds

:)

Landon Gomez, Sep 24, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I sincerely appreciate the response!

It really depends on the decision of the Xbox refund webform team if they will consider your dispute. The only best option we have is to wait for the results via email.

Best regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Landon Gomez Win User

I didn’t find a lower price the dlc I bought got added to the ultimate edition of the game, in wich I own, a couple weeks prior to me buying the dlc.
  4. Landon Gomez Win User

Hello Darhyl, a little while back I had bought the one piece pirate warriors 4 ultimate edition, then a little more recently I had bought the character pass 2 DLC for the game because at the time what I heard and read online is that it was not going to be added to the ultimate edition. Then just this week my friend had bought the ultimate edition of the game, and he had received the character pass 2 without needing to pay for it separately, I then checked the Xbox store and it did say that character pass 2 was included with the ultimate edition, which it was not previously. I had them sent in a refund request but it had gotten denied 30 seconds later, so I was just wondering could I please get my money back, or store credit? Thank you.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

There are no refunds after 2 weeks or approximately 2 hours of play, and not because you found a lower price (which this is functionally).
  6. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi Landon! I'm more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your refund request being denied. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

Since your refund request has been denied, nothing to worry! You can still dispute the decision by replying to the refund message via email. Help them understand that your refund should be granted and provide a detailed explanation of your request.

Once you have submitted your dispute, you will receive an update from the Refund webform team within 72 hours.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
Thema:

1. DLC I bought just got added to the ultimate edition of the game, can i get a refund? - Similar Threads - DLC bought got

2. Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer DLC and games bought digitally from my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One?: I was wondering if I could transfer my games and DLC that I bought on my Xbox 360 to my Xbox One, and if so, how? 49e01af5-2245-4305-a4c4-72c471d44745
  3. BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    BO3 and BO1 are saying I never bought my DLC's.: Hey, so, I purchased Zombie Chronicles back in 2017 and I've been playing them a lot since then, but today I tried to play them and it said I needed to download it. I checked my game and it showed...
  4. I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the DLC bundle for The Escapists. It says Alcatraz doesn’t need to be installed,...: I’ve already tried power cycle/restarting the console and checking order history to make sure it says completed. I own the content, but I keep getting sent back to the Xbox store when I try to...
  5. So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my...: So I bought Minecraft dungeons ultimate dlc bundle on my pc but when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my switch my dlcs are not there. 83370b45-d021-4ebf-96bd-a6b5a1b6e4a4
  6. I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a MC Dungeons DLC and I can't get it back.: For context, I bought a DLC a couple of years ago (about 2 yrs) and I've recently gotten into the game again and wish to play the DLCS, but sadly when I tried it just didnt work! I bought it on...
  7. Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play with a DLC bought for PC on the Xbox?: Hello everyone, I have a doubt regarding some purchases I made, it was a dlc chapter for the Elder Scrolls Online, I was 100% sure it was for the Xbox version but ended up being the one for PC,...
  8. Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Never got a code for Game after I bought DLC and now game is not on game pass and can not...: Hi, Forza Motorsport 7 was on game pass until recently it was dropped. It mentioned before it got dropped that anyone who bought DLC would receive a code and own the game and still be able to...
  9. What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I download DLC even after I got a refund for it +.want to buy the bought...: I have recently bought 2 DLC for Fallout: New Vegas and I bought it with the wrong card and I got a refund. I want to buy the DLC with a different card yet I still have access to the DLC and can't...
  10. Bought MKXL for $20 on XBOX Store. Got no dlc available

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought MKXL for $20 on XBOX Store. Got no dlc available: So last night 12/26/16 I purchased MKXL which was priced at $20. When the download finished I began playing the game but none of the included DLC was available. I tried checking the store to see...