DLC Hot Wheels does not enable the tracks, only the Hot Wheels cars appear! Help me

Discus and support DLC Hot Wheels does not enable the tracks, only the Hot Wheels cars appear! Help me in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the DLC Hot Wheels more after completing the installation, it does not enable the tracks of the island hot wheels, they only enable the cars.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by dojoaozinho, May 25, 2017.

1. dojoaozinho
    dojoaozinho Guest

DLC Hot Wheels does not enable the tracks, only the Hot Wheels cars appear! Help me

I bought the DLC Hot Wheels more after completing the installation, it does not enable the tracks of the island hot wheels, they only enable the cars. I already did the console reset and did nothing. What should I do?

:)

dojoaozinho, May 25, 2017
  2. MyToyAndSSB
    MyToyAndSSB Guest
    Expansion pass for FH3

Well... Yesterday I bought Expansion pass for FH3... And I have troubles with Hot Wheels DLC. I can't play on Hot Wheels DLC map, but can use Hot Wheels cars... With Blizzard Mountain all okay.

MyToyAndSSB, May 25, 2017
  3. Forza Horizon 3 DLC query

So if I already have the main Forza Horizon 3 game and I've just purchased Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass @ $52.45, what is this supposed to do? Master 13 has some new Hot Wheels cars in his garage, but we can't find the Hot Wheels track! I thought this
    was a bulk buy and not in addition to the extra $20-30 for the Hot Wheels track? Please help a frustrated Mum!!

FocalOdin682271, May 25, 2017
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there dojoaozinho.

Odd that the content isn't showing up. Under 'Manage' for Forza Horizon 3, is all of the content installed? If not, make sure to download the remaining content and give the game another try.

Mister Maka, May 26, 2017
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there dojoaozinho.

Odd that the content isn't showing up. Under 'Manage' for Forza Horizon 3, is all of the content installed? If not, make sure to download the remaining content and give the game another try.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

why cant I access my content

The Hot Wheels cars only unlock as you progress through the Hot Wheels campaign.
  7. FocalOdin682271 Win User

Forza Horizon 3 DLC query

So if I already have the main Forza Horizon 3 game and I've just purchased Forza Horizon 3 Expansion Pass @ $52.45, what is this supposed to do? Master 13 has some new Hot Wheels cars in his garage, but we can't find the Hot Wheels track! I thought this
    was a bulk buy and not in addition to the extra $20-30 for the Hot Wheels track? Please help a frustrated Mum!!
  8. x Lil Adam x Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

Well if it's anything like the Hot Wheels DLC from Forza Horizon 3 then I don't think it'll be that bad. But Hot Wheels is all about cars, whilst Lego has little to nothing that has to do with cars, so who knows. Guess we'll just have to wait for it to
    come out.
  9. Tomesso Win User

Forza horizon 3 and 4 Auction car buys

Yes, you're right. The Hot Wheels expansion pack is a pretty good one btw, with new cars and HW based tracks as well.
Thema:

1. DLC Hot Wheels does not enable the tracks, only the Hot Wheels cars appear! Help me - Similar Threads - DLC Hot Wheels

2. Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 DLC(hot wheel & rally) not working in game even though I have it downloaded...: Developer please fix these problem please 9365fab3-5f55-4410-b1ae-bef7472280f5
  3. Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 hot wheels dlc not working: I have downloaded the hot wheels expansion pack for forza horizon 5 and it is not working says it is installed but doesn't fully run I have the standard addition of forza horizon 5. Do I have to...
  4. How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC to work it says I have it available but keeps...: I cannot get access to the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC even though it says I own it I'm trying it throught the Microsoft Xbox app on my Laptop b49c19c0-4eee-42d6-873a-ef7725af55b6
  5. Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont my Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC not work?: I bought the Forza Horizon 5, Hot Wheels DLC but no matter what I do (I have tried a lot of things) there is no sign at all in the game that it is there. Any solutions?...
  6. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: I've been trying to enter the hot wheels park for days, But it just shows a cutscene and tells me I haven't installed it (I already installed it) Does anyone knows how to fix this?...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 - Hot Wheels DLC - Expedition not showing on the map

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 - Hot Wheels DLC - Expedition not showing on the map: I have purchased the Hot Wheels DLC for Forza Horizon 5, and everything seems legit (it says I own it, it's installed and I have Hot Wheels menus within the game). But, when you try to access any...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC problem: Hey, I have a problem with Forza Horizon 5. The thing is, I have the game + Hot Wheels DLC installed. When I want to enter the Hot Wheels map, the game tells me to install the DLC even though I...
  9. Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC: I finally embraced the Xbox world with the Series X for the family, and was waiting to buy the Forza Horizon 3 Hot Wheels DLC as a Christmas gift...only to learn it was discontinued on September...
  10. My Hot Wheels DLC is gone?!?!?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Hot Wheels DLC is gone?!?!?: I got on today to go to the island in the game Forza Horizon 3 and it says for me to buy the expansion pack? 6d193d50-8e37-4cc9-989a-f030aab38212