DLC downloaded but not working?

Discus and support DLC downloaded but not working? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last year in December I downloaded the Point Lookout DLC because it was on sale. After it said it was done downloading I waited for a long time for it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Revealer2012, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Revealer2012
    Revealer2012 Guest

Last year in December I downloaded the Point Lookout DLC because it was on sale. After it said it was done downloading I waited for a long time for it to give me a quest to start the DLC. I even went to the place it starts. Each time I run Fallout 3 "loading
    extra content" appears. I already have Broken Steel and that's the only thing that appears in the Download Content box. I tried downloading again multiple times and clearing the system cache but Point Lookout won't load into the game. What should I do?

:)

Revealer2012, Jul 25, 2014
  2. kS Pharaoh
    kS Pharaoh Guest
    Can't upload content on alt. accnt?

I can't access the DLC with an alternate tag, but yes, all the DLC was originally downloaded to this console. The tag that i downloaded it with is still on this console. Again, the DLC appears on my alternate accnt, but i can't upload it. It's downloaded,
    but not accessible. The DLC is also not redownloadable on marketplace with an alternate accnt, even though it is already downloaded on the console. Help?

kS Pharaoh, Jul 25, 2014
  3. DLC not downloaded.

Hi there, Sorry to hear about your problems.

Have you tried looking at your download history to see if the DLC is there? You can do this by following the steps outlined in this link http://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-live/marketplace-and-purchasing/view-download-history
    If it is still not there i would suggest getting in contact with Microsoft and they will be able to tell what happened as the transaction has taken place, so there will be a log of it somewhere.

Geordie Flash, Jul 25, 2014
  4. MattDKerr
    MattDKerr Guest

You may have better luck posting on the Xbox 360 or PC forums where this game is relevant. You've posted in the Xbox One section.

MattDKerr, Jul 31, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: