DLC Download issues

Discus and support DLC Download issues in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got We Happy Few for the Xbox One but decided to play on my PC with Xbox Play Anywhere due it's performance being better. However I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by UnCagedxNiNja, Aug 18, 2018.

1. DLC Download issues

I recently got We Happy Few for the Xbox One but decided to play on my PC with Xbox Play Anywhere due it's performance being better. However I can't seem to download the Recent DLC Giveaway with the Jolly Umbrella Weapon cause when i go on Microsoft store
    to install my PC doesn't show up to install. The same happened when I preordered the State of Decay 2 preorder and my Xbox downloaded the Prepper Pack fine but was unable to download it on my PC whatsoever, Why is this?

:)

UnCagedxNiNja, Aug 18, 2018
  2. MrWhosNexus
    MrWhosNexus Guest
    Call Of Duty AW DLC Issues

For the past two months I have been having a big issue with Call Of Duty AW DLC. I having re-downloaded the game and DLC. But, I still have issues.So I really want to press this issues because I am sure I am not the only having this issue. Please share this video around to Sledgehammer Games and Xbox live can be informed. And, I wanted to raise this issues because this has happened over the duration of this month and last month.

Video:
    [youtube]Tm1J8NYC_hE[/youtube]

MrWhosNexus, Aug 18, 2018
  3. KerryN375
    KerryN375 Guest
    Download DLC issue

Hello,

I recently upgraded my physical copy of Dragon Age Inquisition on xbox one and was supposed to get a download for the game soundtrack. Only problem is I don't know how to access it ? Can anyone help me figure out where to find the code to download it ?

Thanks,

Kerry

KerryN375, Aug 18, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

DLC Download issues