Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

Discus and support Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Renton Dunkin, Jul 26, 2023.

1. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace

I recently got alan wake on xbox 360 and wanted to get the dlc for after i finished the game, but whenever i try to buy both dlcs it just gives me a 80182300 error code ive bought other dlcs for other games and that error code has never happened to me. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone have any tips or solutions, thanks friends.

:)

Renton Dunkin, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! I'll do my best to help.

I would suggest that you try to purchase it through the Xbox 360 marketplace online and also update your billing address. Kindly visit the link for the complete guide and other steps:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code....

Best regards,
  3. Mel Saint Marceaux Win User

I'm having the same issue.

I have a balance on Xbox Live on on my 360 but I get error 80182300 when trying to complete purchase.

I made sure my billing address was correct.

When I go to marketplace.xbox.com I select the DLC and it does nothing. Does not add to cart or anything. It also won't log me in.

Trying to go to login.live.com takes me to my main Microsoft account where I am already logged in.

On Xbox.com I can add the DLC to the cart. However, this shop does not show my $$ balance anywhere.

Also the DLC for Alan Wake mention they are playable on Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S but do not mention Xbox360
  4. Rostom L Win User

Got it. Thank you for trying. If that is the case, it would be best if you directly contact the Xbox Support team for them to further assist you in this matter. They have the right tools and resources to investigate the issue.

Contact them through https://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  5. Renton Dunkin Win User

Ive tried to download it on the Microsoft store online and on the xbox app but im still having the same problem. And my billing address isnt the issue either
  6. theman72HG Win User

So... MS Confrence... That's it? Just the one new game I could care less about?

Thema:

1. Dlc content for alan wake wont purchase on 360 marketplace - Similar Threads - Dlc content alan

2. How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I fix corrupt or glitched out DLC content in Fallout 4?: I have owned Fallout 4 GOTY edition since release. I use to play the game on my Xbox one and the game / DLC content worked fine. I’ve recently got a Xbox series X, the new next gen console. When I...
  3. Will my dlc content transfer.

in XBoX on Windows
    Will my dlc content transfer.: I own the CD copy of the sims 4 and it is no longer working, if i download the store version will i keep my dlc content or is it attached to the disk itself. a6301ba8-1328-4492-8e4b-c543ac0056f5
  4. If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i cant access my dlc content from call of duty mw3 would i call Activision or is that a...: If my friend bought the dlc for the new call of duty mw3 & he cant access it whos end is it that we go complain about ? 77a624de-7850-40c9-8440-7e0d8c6e6346
  5. Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are some dlc content not on sale for Xbox when the website it has them on sale...: So I’ve been wanting get the Sims Dlc werewolves for a while now, but I just can’t seem to catch it on sale. I’ve even bought other content that would randomly go on sale multiple times. thinking...
  6. Where oh where is my DLC content???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Where oh where is my DLC content???: I purchased the VIP Pack for the new Forza to get it early on game pass. Since buying that, i have never seen any of the DLC content, but have been playing the game with no issues. I cant find a...
  7. Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can’t find the dlc content in the game’Starfield’?关于pc端xbox app游玩星空,安装dlc以后游戏中找不到皮肤和任务。: I purchased the Starfield Premium upgrade pack, but I can’t find the skin and mission in game. I also tried re-setup the whole game and it’s useless. 2471eb1e-c96d-4a15-9ee6-89377befe859
  8. DLC content no longer owned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC content no longer owned: I bought the tmnt dlc for injustice 2 a few years back and have played them but after reinstalling the game it’s saying I don’t own the content and have to rebuy it is there any way to fix this?...
  9. DLC content unavailable?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    DLC content unavailable?: A DLC (Witcher 3: hearts of stone) that I've played with before is now unavailable after switching from Xbox one to the series X. I was able to reinstall the Blood and Wine expansion but the...
  10. Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Like a Dragon Ishin! Digital Deluxe Edition Missing DLC content.: So it seems a lot of people are having the same issue and I can’t seem to get a clear answer on what the problem is!? So to be clear; 1. I have the deluxe edition purchased from the Microsoft...