DLC Code redeemed but no DLC in game?

Discus and support DLC Code redeemed but no DLC in game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have recently re-bought a brand new copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 as my original copy had a circular scratch (I never move... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SnazzySki98, Jan 20, 2014.

1. SnazzySki98
    SnazzySki98 Guest

Hello everyone,

I have recently re-bought a brand new copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 as my original copy had a circular scratch (I never move my console while a game is running so I was enraged about that). This copy, unlike the release day copy I had before had
    a code for collection 1 DLC. I didn't buy the premium membership of ELITE, so I didn't buy any DLC. I redeemed my code and everything worked as usual, but when I launched MW3, I saw that the only bonus maps I had were Terminal and the two Face-Off maps. So
    I went to Spec Ops and There were no DLC missions or Survival maps other than Terminal. I need to know how to fix it so I can play these new maps and Spec Ops missions. As of now, I am almost as pissed as when my original copy of MW3 got scratched for no apparent
    reason.

Please help and thank you in advance.

:)

SnazzySki98, Jan 20, 2014
  2. yaj_shuah
    yaj_shuah Guest
    ultra street fighter 4 DLC & new characters on the disc?

Are all the dlc and new characters on the retail disc or do i have to redeem it with a code?

yaj_shuah, Jan 20, 2014
  3. no cfcs
    no cfcs Guest
    The Division Agent Origins Pack

Same issue here as well. Redeemed code, support confirmed I own the DLC, but no download and nothing accessible in game.

no cfcs, Jan 20, 2014
  4. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest

Have you tried redownloading the map packs via your purchase/download history? I'd try that to see if it corrects your issue. Sometimes on prior CoD titles the maps would up and disappear without any action on your part and you'd
    have to redownload them, only took a few seconds each pack.

Temhotabot, Jan 21, 2014
  5. SnazzySki98
    SnazzySki98 Guest
    I have re-downloaded it several times and it is still the same... I did look at the download size, 56Kb. That doesn't seem right. I don't understand what is happening.

SnazzySki98, Jan 21, 2014
  6. maxen
    maxen Guest
    The download size seems a little small, so I doubt the actual content is in that one.

Instead, it sounds like the code gives you the ability to download the actual content for free.

To test that theory, go into the in-game store and you should see that the relevant DLC has no price or says Free? If so, go through the motions of purchasing it there and the actual content should start downloading.

Do not do this via the Marketplace, it would have to be through the in-game store.

maxen, Jan 21, 2014
  7. SnazzySki98
    SnazzySki98 Guest
    I will try this out when I get home from school this afternoon and I really hope that this will fix my problem. Thanks for the tip DLC Code redeemed but no DLC in game? :)

SnazzySki98, Jan 21, 2014
  8. maxen
    maxen Guest

I have no real experience with CoD games, but that's how it is in other games and it sounds very probable considering the miniscule download size.

Let us know how you get on.

Hopefully a positive update. DLC Code redeemed but no DLC in game? :)

maxen, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: