Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased

Discus and support Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kenji VI, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Kenji VI
    Kenji VI Guest

So I have the money for it however it gives an error each time and says try again later no amount of restarting the console fixes it and ive been trying to buy it for over a month this issue has been happening to many others for months I hope staff can
    give me a solution or atempt the purchase them selfs and see it will not go threw

:)

Kenji VI, Jul 16, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

3. PsYKoBUNNY xox Win User

Yea ive tried that aswell but when ever I try on the site or on my xbox I get the following message.
    Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

0imhyotH2Eyz3JD8.0.0.25.12
    2019/07/14 - 02:35:37 UTC
    Having the same issue but found a workaround. Try buying it as a gift.... for yourself (use email your xbox account is linked to). It's what I just did and it worked. Just finished downloading it. Hope this works for you.
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

Hey Kenji

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums.

In regards to this matter, does this occur when you are checking out?

What I mean by this, is the final time that it prompts you to complete the purchase, or does this happen before you get a chance to select what type of payment method you would prefer using?

If this is the latter, then I would recommend removing your payment instrument, and re-adding it, and see if this does the trick for you. This can be done

, or on your
    console

For convenience purposes, I will depict the way to remove this off your console:

1. Sign in to your Microsoft account.
    2. Press the Xbox button
      to open the guide.
    3. Select System > Settings > Account >
      Payment & billing.
    4. Scroll right to the payment option you want to remove, and then select
      Remove
    5. Select Yes, remove to confirm that you want to delete this payment option.

Give this a try and let us know if this works for you!
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  6. Kenji VI Win User

Yea ive tried that aswell but when ever I try on the site or on my xbox I get the following message.
    Try that again

Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help.

0imhyotH2Eyz3JD8.0.0.25.12
    2019/07/14 - 02:35:37 UTC
Thema:

1. Divinity Original Sin 2 Sir Lora dlc is still not allowing it to be purchased - Similar Threads - Divinity Original Sin

2. Xbox one original,

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one original,: Power brick flashes between white and orange 4 times white before staying orange. For about 6 seconds each time. 6 for white then 6 for orange. Xbox won't turn on just turns right back off....
  3. How can I fix my original Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I fix my original Xbox One?: It is giving me a E102 error on startup. We have reset it and it won't let us do a offline update. Can we fix it? 1c3a3b95-760d-4ae6-853d-ecc6be84e6c7
  4. My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...

in XBoX on Windows
    My original Xbox one doesn’t restart properly after a recent update. I have tried updating...: My adapter died a few months ago and I’ve only just replaced it, and when I turned it on for the first time there was an update. I started the update and the Xbox turned off at the end without...
  5. What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?

in XboX Insiders
    What games can xbox one original and series x not play together?: What games can xbox series x and xbox one original not play together? submitted by /u/TheHeffmeister [link] [comments]
  6. Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.

in XboX Insiders
    Original Xbox not powering on but eject button works.: Found my original Xbox, brand new condition. Plugged in Power, plugged in AV, the power button simply does not work. However the eject button for the CD does work, whilst it doesn’t extend the CD...
  7. How do I login to my original account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I login to my original account?: I lost the physical disc of Minecraft so I reinstalled it on my ps4, and when I tried signing into my Microsoft account microsoft gave me a new one somehow, and now I can’t get back into my...
  8. Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email)

in XboX Insiders
    Wanting to change email address on my account. (Without deleting original email): Basically the title. I have had the same Xbox account since I was a kid which has always been under my dad’s email address. As I’m older now, I want to be able to take control of the...
  9. Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my Original xbox one ruining power bricks with every single xbox update: I Have an original xbox one and every single time xbox does an update it causes powerfully issues. Before I went aftermarket I went oem with power supplies I bought 1 new 1 refurbished and 1 used...
  10. Error divining up for dev account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error divining up for dev account: I have been try to do this for 2 days I have tried using different browsers devices I’m trying to sign up for the dev program or whatever so I can use Xbox dev kit I keep getting this error...