Dissabled Xbox Live Networking State

Discus and support Dissabled Xbox Live Networking State in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello everyone, today I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and I had syncronysation error, I checked connection to server, it said "blocked". At one video... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zoqibo, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Zoqibo
    Zoqibo Guest

Hello everyone, today I wanted to play Forza Horizon 4 and I had syncronysation error, I checked connection to server, it said "blocked". At one video I saw moment where at services I needed to enable Xbox Live Networking State, ok. I go to services and
    I can't find Xbox Live Networking State, what to do ? P.S I can see it at firewall, and can't do anything with it.

:)

Zoqibo, Sep 30, 2018
  2. wireless works fine but i cannot get connected using an ethernet cable

I have been using wireless on my xbox and it works fine, but i have a connection in my wall directly behind my xbox so i wanted to connect through that. when I plug it in the router lights up on the port its connected through and the xbox dissables the
    wireless. when i try and test xbox live it fails testing the network and says it is not picking up an IP address. Any suggestions?

RyanSimpson21, Sep 30, 2018
  3. OZARKFOX
    OZARKFOX Guest
    realy xbox one live realy

xbox live removed my perpayed card this month it was add by live do to iv been dissabled shinch i was born perpayeds are safer then debit cards with a bank or cedit card credit cards and bank card allow you to us them ween there's no money on them perpayed
    do not allow you to buy any thing if you dont have all the money on them for what your buying and you can controll it just like a bank acount online on you desttop or pc .

i cant own a bank card or cedit card do to unite states laws and do to i have a state point it paye iv been dissabled shinch i was born and been using my card on live shinch 360 it was on my acount found out this morning it was not i used it just last week
    with xbox one live i cant get around on my own and i cant get this item any were but store of xbox live .

perpayeds are safer for live and me and other online stores do to it will never allow me to spend more then what i own on the card show why do you not allow themand allow credit cards and bank cards that are unsafe for xbox live ?

OZARKFOX, Sep 30, 2018
  4. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest

XBF George L, Sep 30, 2018
  5. 1235443
    1235443 Guest
    my xbox one won't connect to the internet

1235443, Sep 30, 2018
  6. 1235443
    1235443 Guest
    i want to play games with my friends but i tried everything for the internet connection and it dont work

1235443, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: