Disruptive behavior chat ban

Discus and support Disruptive behavior chat ban in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I reviewed a disruptive behavior chat ban. When I checked my account it says I don’t have any active bans. I only use party chat with my friends so I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by brendan bohan, Oct 9, 2023.

1. Disruptive behavior chat ban

I reviewed a disruptive behavior chat ban. When I checked my account it says I don’t have any active bans. I only use party chat with my friends so I don’t even know how I got the ban. How do I appeal it?

:)

brendan bohan, Oct 9, 2023
  2. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

3. KindGryphon Win User

Maybe that appears to you because it is a suspension which you cannot appeal, or it may be something temporary, remember that here we are members of the community and players like you. We do not have access to that type of information. Have you tried contacting support directly?
    Support has nothing to do with bans/suspensions or anything enforcement related. They would not be able to help at all with this sort of thing so contacting them would be a total waste of time.
  4. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Maybe that appears to you because it is a suspension which you cannot appeal, or it may be something temporary, remember that here we are members of the community and players like you. We do not have access to that type of information.

Have you tried contacting support directly?
  5. Daniel Gill_354 Win User

Hi Brendan B! I hope you are well, delighted to be able to offer you my help!

I understand your problem, I have never been through this situation, but I can provide you with information that can be of great help to you.

To make a claim or appeal, you can go to the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/how-to-submit-a-case-review

There they explain the terms and conditions for making an appeal, which cases can be appealed and which cannot. And there is also the direct link to make the appeal.

In case you need more information, I will be attentive to your response.

Best regards,
    Daniel.
  6. brendan bohan Win User

I would if I could find the contact info?
Thema:

1. Disruptive behavior chat ban - Similar Threads - Disruptive behavior chat

2. Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is Minecraft not downloading behavior packs: I was trying to join my friends world and he has a couple behoavior pakcs but when I try to download them to join the world It just gets stuck at around 20Mb and doesnt move even after ive waited...
  3. Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One elite controller constant blinking light and wont connect after disrupted...: was doing a controller firmware update when my controller disconnected from the charger causing the update to stop, leaving my Xbox home button flashing and controller unresponsive. Have changed...
  4. Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Kathy please help with disruptive behavior ban. It's my gamertag...phayghat people ay it as...: My disruptive behavior ban is driving me insane my gamertag sounds like the word (mod removed) but it is not it is Faja /gamertag phayghat every time someone says it in the game it comes up on my...
  5. Banned for behavior I didn't commit

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Banned for behavior I didn't commit: I was trying to connect to a match in Halo Master Chief Collection. I was kicked out due to poor Internet. I tried to rejoin four times, but I was kicked out each time, and the match ended before...
  6. My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got banned from Minecraft for "Bad Language Behavior" even if I did nothing.: My Minecraft account got suspended for 3 days even if I did nothing, only with my friend. Can somebody please help me??? 0c45b9a1-1781-4955-b515-2dc26ec93920
  7. "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Because of past behavior you cannot edit your account": WHAT?!?! I have done nothing at all to earn that smack down. I haven't even been on my XBOX Windows 10 Console Companion since I lived in South Carolina something like 7-8 years ago. What the heck...
  8. Shady behavior from Microsoft Customer Support - Gamertag Change

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shady behavior from Microsoft Customer Support - Gamertag Change: Hello, I utilized the free Xbox name change on the PC that Microsoft provides. However, it was not clear that it would add numbers to my account for Xbox/Microsoft games as it said it would only...
  9. Strange behavior after last ALPHA ring update.

in XboX Insiders
    Strange behavior after last ALPHA ring update.: After the last ALPHA ring update I noticed this thing. I have the Xbox series X console in low power mode. To the console I connected the 1TB Seagate SSD card. I noticed that when it finishes...
  10. Weird Series X Behavior

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Series X Behavior: So, this is a real real weird one, or at least for me After several months of not using my SX, I was away and really playing more on PC (multiplayer), but a couple of weeks ago I picked up again,...