Displaying current download speed next to game

Discus and support Displaying current download speed next to game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I think that displaying current download speed next to actualy downloading game is really good idea. When We make speed test, Our download speed is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KicAda, May 30, 2016.

1. KicAda
    KicAda Guest

I think that displaying current download speed next to actualy downloading game is really good idea. When We make speed test, Our download speed is always lower and different than downloading game speed.

:)

KicAda, May 30, 2016
  2. themann2488
    themann2488 Guest
    Need help with internet speeds

my current speed says 768k, 1.5mbps , 3mbps, downloads speeds up to 3mbps. I know thats really slow but what do i really need for xbox live what upload speed download speed do i need? is up to 10mbps download speed up to 1mbps upload speed enough? thanks
    for any answers

themann2488, May 30, 2016
  3. THE PRIS0NER
    THE PRIS0NER Guest
    Digital Foundry analysis post-BF4/CoD graphics revelations

They need to sort this 1080p thing out. 720p might be acceptable for current gen but it's absolutely rubbish for a next gen system to be displaying anything in this res. Is ONE capable of great looking 1080p 60fps games? Yes. See Forza... so what gives?

THE PRIS0NER, May 30, 2016
  4. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest

That's a good idea but I would post that
    here

In that link you an share your ideas and feedback.

brandiesel1, May 31, 2016
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

That's a good idea but I would post that
    here

In that link you an share your ideas and feedback.
  6. crazydude1965 Win User

Network Connectivity

If your playing and downloading speed will be slower if you quit current game you playing speed goes quicker on download
  7. Captain Gini Win User

More Racing Games

Need For Speed ​​previous were much better than the current ones, could use the same formula to make the next games Need For Speed
  8. Dadwhite Win User

Using a display port with Xbox.

Probably not since display port does not support audio like hdmi. Plus the display port speeds might not support the 4k hi res requirement. Based on what I've seen no current console in development have a display port
  9. Murderstyle75 Win User

Do you think Next Gen will effect 360 version's quality?

Chances are, the next gen launch titles will just be better polished versions if current gen games. Like Gun, Battlefield 2, King Kong and Need 4 Speed were at the beginning of the current gen..
Thema:

1. Displaying current download speed next to game - Similar Threads - Displaying current download

2. Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series x displays a message after turn on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off...: Xbox series x displays a message after turning on console "This CONSOLE WILL TURN off automatically in 5 minutes " 72bd2691-48d1-4862-a56f-931ce69adbeb
  3. Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not showing on screen after overiding display to HDMI: My Xbox series x was not displaying on my screen and the HDMI was not being detected. I saw several videos and tried several things that told me that the HDMI cable and TV were not the problem. I...
  4. Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+

in XBoX on Windows
    Wireless display (xbox series s) won't work between my tablet samsung s6 lite and samsung s21+: When i try to use smat view on the devices the app on the series s loads just a little bit and then stops. I don't know what to do 263c8077-b8b6-4253-97a4-464060b952d1
  5. Xbox One Display Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Display Not Working: Hello I have a Xbox One X console and have it hooked up to a Dell Montior via a VGA to HDMI adapter due to said monitor not supporting HDMI. The HDMI side of the adapter is plugged into the HDMI...
  6. Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X won't display 4k after latest console update: So as the title says, my xbox won't display 4k after the latest console update. This is why I always avoid updating but this would keep me off-line. Can I revert the update somehow? Thanks....
  7. I changed my gamertag, but on the app it still displays both the old and current gamertag....

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my gamertag, but on the app it still displays both the old and current gamertag....: My old gamertag shows but then below it is my new, changed one. I only want the current one to show. 32c59678-ab98-4076-87e4-66e041ea13ed
  8. How do i fix my currently playing game display on my profile?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i fix my currently playing game display on my profile?: Ive noticed that my profile is displaying a game im not currently playing, for example as of now im on UFC 4 but my profile says im on MX vs ATV alive, it only ever occurs when i play a game that...
  9. Dell Monitor display error"The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dell Monitor display error"The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display...: Dell Monitor display error"The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1920*1080 60 Hz. 5c2c7477-fe52-4c23-88eb-cc646d223d9e
  10. has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    has anyone gotten a current memory display on tv screen: I am getting a current memory display on my tv screen, wondering if its from my xbox one x console 40f1b0e3-2439-4922-b9d3-b17c3ae337ff