Display settings.

Discus and support Display settings. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night I changed by display settings on the Xbone to "PC full RGB colors" instead of "TV limited RCB". Seems like the all the colors are fuller... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Feral Boar 66, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Display settings.

Last night I changed by display settings on the Xbone to "PC full RGB colors" instead of "TV limited RCB".

Seems like the all the colors are fuller and more crisp. Has anyone else tried this? is it bad for the TV or anything?

:)

Feral Boar 66, Feb 19, 2014
  2. WaIshy 96
    WaIshy 96 Guest
    Display Settings

Hi, as you may know some games can be played in 1080p, but are not actually true 1080p HD, just upscaled. My question is; Should I play on 720 when playing these types of games? Will it have less lag?

Thanks!

WaIshy 96, Feb 19, 2014
  3. Tripp
    Tripp Guest
    display settings??

I suggest starting off by working through the steps over here:
    Xbox 360 images on your TV are unclear

That page has some great steps to work through and hopefully get your display behaving.

Tripp, Feb 19, 2014
  4. SoG Watchman
    SoG Watchman Guest

Display settings.

It really comes down to what kind of TV/LCD you're using. Look up the make and model and see if it supports full RGB and use that. It sounds like it does as you've said the colors look better. So go with what looks good to you.

SoG Watchman, Feb 20, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Display settings.