display settings??

Discus and support display settings?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Anyone know why my sons Xbox is turning the screen to black and white when put on pal 60 settings when promted to change for a specific game he is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TensePlane02, Jan 24, 2014.

1. TensePlane02
    TensePlane02 Guest

display settings??

Anyone know why my sons Xbox is turning the screen to black and white when put on pal 60 settings when promted to change for a specific game he is trying to play

:)

TensePlane02, Jan 24, 2014
  2. Display

I am having issues for the pass two days i can't see my costume picture all my friends can see my gamer picture except me all I can see is my avatar and I changed it... is the first time this happen to me because Every time I changed my picture just take
    seconds. How can I fix this I already call xbox support but the problem still there.

XxxGATITA78xxX, Jan 24, 2014
  3. Morashi
    Morashi Guest
    Display Discovery / Display Issues

Please make sure there are no kinks or bends in yur HDMI cable, sounds like you do a lot of reconnecting, and those wires aren't exactly known for their durability.

Morashi, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Tripp
    Tripp Guest

display settings??

I suggest starting off by working through the steps over here:
    Xbox 360 images on your TV are unclear

That page has some great steps to work through and hopefully get your display behaving.

Tripp, Jan 24, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

display settings??