Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui

Discus and support Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, When I first got my series s I had issues with the tv display being very fuzzy etc and unplayable. Resolved this by turning the background from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jimmy121213, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Jimmy121213
    Jimmy121213 Guest

Hi,

When I first got my series s I had issues with the tv display being very fuzzy etc and unplayable. Resolved this by turning the background from dynamic to a solid blank screen which work for 18 months or so. After my Xbox updated to a new interface it’s now constantly as in the screenshot below (tried all sorts of different combinations of display settings etc). Has anyone had a similar issue?

Tried to Upload screenshot but wouldn’t work. Tv is fine with everything else/worked ok before as long as I didn’t have dynamic background on.

:)

Jimmy121213, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Jerome Wenzel Win User

Hi Jimmy121213! I’m more than happy to help you!

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing display issues after the latest Xbox UI update.

Make sure your Xbox's output resolution is set correctly. You can do this by going to the display settings on the console and selecting the optimal resolution for your TV.

Display problems can sometimes be caused by faulty or poorly connected HDMI cables. A simple restart can fix temporary problems. Completely turn off your Xbox and disconnect it from the power source for at least 10 seconds.

https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/help/hardware-network/display-sound/change-tv-display-resolution
    Best Regards, Jerome
  3. Stephen Walters Win User

Error ode 0x87e0000f The Witcher 3, NEW Xbox One Elite. Tried all posted trouble shooting already

IT INSTALLED!

Alright, this is weird, but it seems that the problem was related to my wife having purchased the expansion under her login. After todays update to the new XB1 UI I decided I'd try one last time.

I uninstalled, then logged out. Logged my wife in. Installed.

It installed without issues.

I don't know completely if it was the UI update or her login completely, but I did try to restart the installation as myself after the UI update and it would fail. Once I installed, from the beginning as her, it worked fine.

Licensing issue is my best guess.
  4. JohnsonC59 Win User

Twitch Forza 5 Streaming Issues

it happened to me this year after updating my console to a new xbox dashboard UI... i hope someone fixes this issue when i couldn't solve it
  5. xbox24ru Win User

Get Ready for the Next Xbox One Home Experiments

looking forward to these new updates. Hoping for a new UI design when the new xbox is released more tidy and unique UI would be nice to have.
  6. Galactic Geek Win User

Xbox One Preview new operating system

A lot of the issues you describe are known issues of the preview's new UI and can be reported via the feedback function if you hold down the Xbox button on your controllee. Furthermore, the Battlefront beta is a beta, with its own set of bugs and crashes
    that are independent of the new preview Ui (with the latter becoming more frequent on the last day of the beta due to stress testing, as announced by the game's devs).
Thema:

1. Display issues after last update to new Xbox ui - Similar Threads - Display issues last

2. Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Serie S Display issue black pixel: Hello since last night my xbox no longer seems to be working properly. The display is very slow or even completely dysfunctional, pixels appear everywhere, a fixed black screen and at times a...
  3. Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Need Help with Monitor Issue - Black Screen and Blurry Display When Minimizing Games: Hey everyone, I've been wrestling with a frustrating issue for over two weeks now, and despite my efforts, I can't seem to find a solution. Here's the lowdown: I recently purchased a new monitor...
  4. Xbox Display Issue (Completely Broken)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Display Issue (Completely Broken): I was exploring my console’s fidelity & overscan settings when i set my refresh rate to 120hz (testing if my tv could run it or if it would just revert back to normal like any other setting that...
  5. Xbox series x display issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series x display issue: Why does my monitor sometimes not display anything? It will produce sound and when I click it's back buttons that response works, but anything the xbox sends to the monitor just doesn't display,...
  6. Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue with Xbox Series X Display (MW3 and Baldurs Gate 3): Hello, Today I started to boot up baldurs gate and mW3. When opening the game the TV screen flashed into a few colors and then froze without showing the xbox anymore. I have not had this issue in...
  7. Xbox displaying on Discord issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox displaying on Discord issues: Hello! So, I'm hoping I've put this in the right spot, as I'm not really sure where to ask this. I've just saw a few similar questiona here and thought this was the appropriate spot. I don't...
  8. Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X display issues while gaming.: I recently purchased an Xbox from Facebook marketplace, but when I started playing I noticed right away this white/black squares appearing in my game. Only happens when I start a game but not...
  9. Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone else experiencing an issue with the rewards beta tab on their profile not displaying...: When I go to my profile and under the rewards beta tab I’m hit with “try again later, we can’t check for quests rights now” submitted by /u/kevinchadwick55 [link] [comments]
  10. Display Issues with Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Display Issues with Xbox Series X: The following has been a consistent symptom since I got my Xbox just after Christmas 2022. It has persisted with two separate HDMI cables provided by Microsoft and was reproduced on two different...