Disney+ will not download. States installing and to view que but there is nothing in the que?

Discus and support Disney+ will not download. States installing and to view que but there is nothing in the que? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’ve power cycled and unplugged the Xbox, I even reset my internet this morning as a last try on top of everything else I’ve tried. It’s only Disney+... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mzleena8699, Aug 8, 2023.

1. Mzleena8699
    Mzleena8699 Guest

Disney+ will not download. States installing and to view que but there is nothing in the que?

I’ve power cycled and unplugged the Xbox, I even reset my internet this morning as a last try on top of everything else I’ve tried. It’s only Disney+ doing this. Disney+ points to it being a Microsoft issue. None of the other troubleshooting methods have worked since threads all the way back to 2021.

So what do I do next short of slicking the console and having it factory reset??

It’s stupid that I pay over $500 for a single console and we have MULTIPLES in our home, loads for game pass ultimate subscriptions and the streaming service monthly just for none of it to work properly.

:)

Mzleena8699, Aug 8, 2023
  2. Fierce Deity7 Win User

Batman Arkham Knight DLC not installing?

Thank God it's not just me. Just moved and had to redo my whole entertainment center and those were in my que to download. But they were installing on my external hdd, which I hadn't plugged in yet, now they're just hanging in the que. I thought that might've
    messed something up. I've power cycled, uninstalled, reinstalled, removed my external and tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Nothing I do will get them past the que. So there they sit at 100% in my download que. hopefully they fix this soon.
  3. deth meow Win User

Xbox One Download Issue.

It's not the speed of the install it's the fact that it is sitting in my que saying installing when it's not actually installing it keeps refreshing my que after it installs for a few seconds, I left my Xbox on with no games running and the download is at
    88%
  4. SuprX BR Win User

Reembolso ou solução dos 2 jogos que comprei[Translation-Refund or solution of the 2 games I bought]

5. brigideLE CANN Win User

Synchronisation des données -> obligation de jouer hors ligne -[Translation - Data synchronization -> obligation to play offline]

Mais bien sûr que j'ai regardé ce que tu m'as envoyé sauf que l'état n'a pas de problème donc ça n'a aucun rapport avec mon problème malheureusement.

-[Translation - But of course I looked at what you sent me except that the state has no problem so it has nothing to do with my problem unfortunately.]
  6. X STFUppercut Y Win User

Games constantly Queing When nothing else is downloading?

I have tried that, it just seems like it doesn't want to corporate
Thema:

1. Disney+ will not download. States installing and to view que but there is nothing in the que? - Similar Threads - Disney+ download States

2. Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download: I used to play disney dreamlight on my pc through microsoft/xbox app and one day it gave me this error code and it wouldn't load up. I tried uninstalling the game and tried to reinstall but the...
  3. No option to download Disney +

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No option to download Disney +: I am an Xbox One user trying to take advantage of the free thirty day trial of Disney+ that comes with Game Pass Ultimate. However, I am unable to download the app. When I try to download the app...
  4. Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Disney Plus on Xbox one S: Every time I try to download Disney Plus on my Xbox one S, no download bar appears and i get sent back to home dashboard. Restarted the Xbox 3 times and the internet twice....
  5. Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download Disney Fairies Hidden Treasures on windows 10??: I had this game working on windows 8 but after I upgraded to windows 10 I can't install it anymore - no download link? (I hade made lots of in-app purchases!) Thanks Diego....
  6. Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Finding Dory on Disney Infinity 3.0 Xbox360 won't download language: Hi all, I bought my son the Finding Dory Playset to use on the Infinity 3.0 Portal. With the Infinity 3.0 disc loaded, and the portal plugged in, I get the option to play Finding Dory, but I...
  7. Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in Store - Disc Damaged - Can I download digitally for FREE?: I purchased Disney Infinity 2.0 in store but the disc is damaged. Can I download a digital copy for free or do I have to pay $29.99? It's obvious in my "GAMES" I own the game and had previously...
  8. Disney Infinity 3.0 Digital Download Question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Infinity 3.0 Digital Download Question: I am a rookie when it comes to this digital download stuff. I have two Xbox 360's for my children. Do I need to purchase the digital download for each console if we are only using one gamertag...
  9. When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Disney infinity 3.0 download be available for xbox360?: Disney Infinity 3.0 Launched today (8/30). We went to Toys R us and bought some of the new figures and playsets - but the game is not available for download in the xbox 360 (or xbox one) games...
  10. How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to download updates on flashdrive for Disney infinity for XBOX 360: My son has xbox 360 and although we are connected to internet, the necessary updates for Lego Dimensions don't download so he can play with his Harry Potter character. Spent an hour on phone to...