Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

Discus and support Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BraveStoner1, Feb 17, 2024.

1. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active.

Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available.

Disney+ shows the 4k option on all of my other devices including my TV app.

So this is a console issue. Netflix app had the same issue and went unfixed for months. Netflix shows 4k now.

My question is: Can we get a quick fix for this? Don't want to be waiting months for a fix.

I have had 3 updates on my xsx since I've noticed this and not one of them has fixed it.

Can anyone else check thier Disney+ app to confirm if it also only shows the HD option before starting a movie.

submitted by /u/BraveStoner1
    [link] [comments]

/u/BraveStoner1, Feb 17, 2024
  2. Jan Cronje Win User

Disney Plus South Africa

I still can't get the app on my new Xbox series x Disney plus is not on there how do I get it
  3. clanpipe Win User

My 16 years live badge keeps disappearing I have the latest update Xbox series X

I will have to wait until my dad go to sleep because he's on his Xbox series X now .

I have powered cycle my Xbox series X and still it says that am on the home screen when am on Disney plus .

Am at a total loss of what is happening with the apps
  4. AlexBennett9 Win User

Disney Plus still not working on Xbox One console

I tried everything and nothing fixed it. Is the Series X just not compatible with Disney Plus?
  5. Richard waddington Win User

How do I make Dolby vision become active on 4 k uhd disc play back even when allow box has been ticked

Hi I have a Xbox series x with a Dolby vision compatible tv also will the allow Dolby vision playback selected in settings on and it still only displays in HDR only when playing 4k blu rays ? I have set it 4k 60hz and the games display in Dolby vision plus streaming apps but not 4k disc playback! Is this correct that the xbox series can’t do this ?
  6. dl BUCK lb Win User

Disney plus issue.

I’m currently experiencing the same issue. I recently bought a new Xbox Series S and unable to play any Disney Plus content. The content plays briefly before the video stops followed shortly by the audio.

I have other streaming apps that have no issues and I have another Xbox Series S that plays Disney Plus with no issues.
Thema:

Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

1. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X - Similar Threads - Disney Plus App

2. Disney Plus Insider Preview Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus Insider Preview Alpha Skip Ahead: Hi Has anyone joined the Disney Plus insider preview? If you're thinking about it.. Don't! Quality is rubbish. I left the preview, deleted the app and reinstalled but my series x keeps...
  3. Disney plus xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney plus xbox app: Good evening, the South African xbox app store does not have the disney + app. Is there a known time line? 2301c9a9-9626-4256-a992-2d23ed39b9aa
  4. Disney plus NOT in my app store on my XBOX ONE (South Africa).

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus NOT in my app store on my XBOX ONE (South Africa).: I am in South Africa, and I dont have Disney plus in my app store on my XBOX ONE. According to "online read ups", for me to install Disney plus on my XBOX ONE should be as simple as searching for...
  5. Disney Plus Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus Xbox App: Xbox one X Disney App Open app go to Disneyplus.com/begin enter code on tv web browser says "Tv all set" Tv s doesn't do anything, just sits there with the code. Connected to same network...
  6. Disney plus app for 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney plus app for 360: You guys need to put the Disney plus app on the Xbox 360. 6bb82d71-60f2-4fe0-9c93-6a42498e36c3
  7. Disney Plus app problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app problems: Disney Plus app is not working on my Xbox One X. When I select to start the app up is shows the app logo and then seems loading, but after like 7 seconds it just sends me to the Xbox home. I know...
  8. Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dolby Atmos not working on the Disney plus app on Xbox: I have a Dolby atmos sound bar and everything else works but for some reason the highest sound quality on the Disney plus app on Xbox is 5.1 surround sound. Is this going to be fixed soon, I have...
  9. No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No Dolby Vision on Disney Plus App: Hello, I have an LG B7A OLED TV. The app on the TV works fine with Dolby Vision. But with the Xbox App not only doesn't display with Dolby Vision but it doesn't even say in the details of the...
  10. Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Plus app not showing for Xbox 360.: I already subscribed for Disney Plus. I have just seen Xbox One listed for the app. I have Xbox 360, why isn't Xbox 360 listed for getting the app? If I could afford a Xbox one I would get one. I...