Disney infinity 1.0

Discus and support Disney infinity 1.0 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sem Otto, Mar 11, 2024.

1. Sem Otto
    Sem Otto Guest

Disney infinity 1.0

Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x right now!!

:)

Sem Otto, Mar 11, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

disney infinity 1.0

No,afraid not as it is not backwards compatible.

A full list of backwards compatible games can be found HERE
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Disney infinity 1.0

Hi Sem. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Unfortunately, due to licensing issues and technical limitations, Xbox has no plans to add more backwards compatible titles at this time; the final set of games were added in 2021.

Please reach back if you have further questions.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disney infinity 1.0

i'm sorry I can't be done as it requires the Xbox 360 Disney Infiniti pad which is not compatible with Xbox one.

No games that require an accessory were ever made backwards compatible because they won't work
  5. KarthikXbox Win User

Will Disney Infinity 2.0 ever be digital??

Disney Infinity and John Vignocchi have officially announced the Disney Infinity: Toy Box 2.0 Edition Digital download will be coming November 4th.

This was a post stating that Disney Infinity 1.0 users will be able to download a software upgrade allowing us to play version 2.0 playsets.

I am struggling to find this update in the XBOX store. Will someone please assist.
  6. Fyer Win User

Disney Infinity 3.0 is coming!

To late to edit my last post. All the
    Infinity 3.0 site
    really says is.

#4 – All-new multiplayer Toy Box Expansion Games will allow you to play with all of your Disney, Disney•Pixar, MARVEL, and Star Wars™ characters from Disney Infinity 1.0, 2.0, and 3.0 together.
Thema:

Disney infinity 1.0

1. Disney infinity 1.0 - Similar Threads - Disney infinity

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  6. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  7. Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will an XBox 360 Disney Infinity Character Portal Base work on the XBox One?: We have two bases from the 360 and neither are reading on the XBox One. The game works, but not the base. We cannot confirm the characters do until we have a working base....
  8. What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What kind of game plate does my grandson need in order to play Disney infinity on his Xbox...: My grandson ordered Disney infinity on his Xbox series s what kind of base plate does he need to play the game 8baa8e70-8015-4a13-9940-b75a92775d7f
  9. Unrecognized disk- Disney infinity 3 XBOX 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unrecognized disk- Disney infinity 3 XBOX 360: We have all 3 Disney infinity discs (1.0 and 2.0 still work fine) but with Disney infinity 3.0 I am getting an unrecognizable disk. I believe this is to due to an update needed mayb….the disk is...
  10. Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Disney infinity 3.0 game work?: So, I saw a Q&A about installing disney infinity 3.0, followed all 4 steps, it got installed but the disc says that it's not backwards compatible, and if I click on the disney infinity game in my...