Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why?

Discus and support Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by alicia james, Dec 6, 2023.

1. alicia james
    alicia james Guest

A couple days ago i was able to stil find the gold edition now all of a sudden it's gone and i can only buy the basic doesnt show me a rift in time expansion either why? what is going on that it's not showing anymore...

:)

alicia james, Dec 6, 2023
  2. HomegrownSilky Win User

Still shows up for me.

[​IMG]
  3. Hoskayra Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

Hello, LeahnaterDLV my name is oskayra I am an independent advisor and player like you I hope I can help solve your problem today

It seems you've encountered a discrepancy in the application of the Ultimate Founder's Pack to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile. Since you purchased the Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft Store and your existing profile is linked to that purchase, you should have access to the Ultimate Founder's Pack items.

To resolve this issue, try the following steps:

Ensure you're logged into the correct version: Double-check that you're launching and playing the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition version. The standard version and the Ultimate Edition are separate applications.

Verify game ownership: Check your Microsoft Store account to ensure you own the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition. You can view your purchase history and installed games from your Microsoft Store account page.

Check for updates: Make sure both the Disney Dreamlight Valley - Ultimate Edition game and your console or PC are up to date. Sometimes, outdated versions can cause issues with in-game purchases and entitlements.

Restart the game: Sometimes, a simple restart can resolve temporary glitches that might be preventing the Ultimate Founder's Pack from being recognized. Close the game completely and relaunch it. Here are some additional tips for resolving the issue:

Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account that purchased the Ultimate Edition.
    Try linking your Microsoft account to your Disney Dreamlight Valley profile again.
    Check for any pending downloads or installations related to the Ultimate Founder's Pack.

I really hope your problem has been fixed with my help, have a nice day. Oskayra
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Dreamlight Valley Ultimate Edition

5. OpticRJames Win User

Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I understand, please also try the steps from this link, https://www.getdroidtips.com/disney-dreamlight-....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disney dreamlight valley DLC

Publishers can block anything from being shared, including DLC.

I would inquire with Gameloft whether they do so
Thema:

1. Disney dreamlight valley gold edition has dissapeared on xbox pc app why? - Similar Threads - Disney dreamlight valley

2. PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass version of Disney Dreamlight Valley does not work on the Legion Go: Hardware: Lenovo Legion Go Firmware: 1.0.2.5 OS: Windows 11 (latest updates as of 12.26.2023 Xbox app: Fully up to date as of 12.26.2024 Other notes: we've rebooted several times,...
  3. Error Code 0x80070583 when launching Disney Dreamlight Valley

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error Code 0x80070583 when launching Disney Dreamlight Valley: im trying to start a game via the xbox app with an active game pass subscription, I launch the game, and asks me to sign in, prompting me to choose the account I want to sign into with the active...
  4. Disney Dreamlight Valley is unplayable on Xbox cloud gaming.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Dreamlight Valley is unplayable on Xbox cloud gaming.: I purchased the ultimate game pass in order to play Disney Dreamlight valley. Playing this game on my switch was difficult due to numerous crashes. When I started playing DDV on cloud gaming it...
  5. Xbox One Disney Dreamlight Valley Uninstalled itself

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Disney Dreamlight Valley Uninstalled itself: I went to open the game, it glitched out and uninstalled itself. Went to Gamepass to reinstall and it keeps getting stuck during the install and won't finish. I've cancelled the install, restarted...
  6. Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: Hello. I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to play the Disney Dreamlight Valley game. I downloaded it on my computer, and there were no issues with the installation. However, whenever I try to...
  7. Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80004005 for disney dreamlight valley download: I used to play disney dreamlight on my pc through microsoft/xbox app and one day it gave me this error code and it wouldn't load up. I tried uninstalling the game and tried to reinstall but the...
  8. I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the...: I've been playing Disney Dreamlight Valley with gamepass on PC, but now I can't play the game. The game starts and after accepting the terms it gets stuck with a loading star forever. I tried to...
  9. I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was trying to play Disney Dreamlight Valley but it wasn't opening. It gave an error...: If anyone knows how to fix this please tell me how to because i just got this game and i would like to play the game i am on xbox one s 2454e406-3373-4ccd-a7e6-05c937ac60ac
  10. Disney Dreamlight Valley Achievements not unlocking

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Dreamlight Valley Achievements not unlocking: I'm having issues with achievement not unlocking and while I have done some light play on my Nintendo switch, majority of my playtime has been through game pass either on PC or Xbox. There's are...