Disney Dreamlight Valley Achievements not unlocking

Discus and support Disney Dreamlight Valley Achievements not unlocking in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having issues with achievement not unlocking and while I have done some light play on my Nintendo switch, majority of my playtime has been through... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sylveonnix, Oct 17, 2022.

1. Sylveonnix
    Sylveonnix Guest

I'm having issues with achievement not unlocking and while I have done some light play on my Nintendo switch, majority of my playtime has been through game pass either on PC or Xbox.

There's are at least 2 I can say haven't popped and I have in-game proof that I've acquired them. I'm not sure how to go about report this to see if they can be manually unlocked or if that's even possible to be done? I've been gaming for like 9 years and not ever had this issue before. I have plenty of others that have popped and that's why I'm confused since majority of my play has been on PC and that's where my achievements have popped to this point. Not had any issues with internet connection, and these particulars were achieved in-game probably about 2-3 weeks ago.

1) unlocking all of Goofy's stalls

2) harvesting 4.5k vegetables

3) unlocking all biomes (unsure about this; base game I've unlocked all biomes but I'm not sure if it includes if they're adding more biomes as the game progresses & there's nothing in-game that shows that it's been unlocked like the others).

Disney Dreamlight Valley Achievements not unlocking [​IMG]

:)

Sylveonnix, Oct 17, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: