Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC

Discus and support Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I play Disney Dream valley on XBOX CLOUD when I press RB to see the missions the game disconnects with an error, so continuously. I tried... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Laureano Lombardo, Oct 1, 2023.

1. Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC

When I play Disney Dream valley on XBOX CLOUD when I press RB to see the missions the game disconnects with an error, so continuously. I tried restarting the game, restarting the PC, restarting the internet (My internet works perfect) and still again when I play Disney Dream Valley on XBOX CLOUD and press RB the game crashes again. The same error occurred two weeks ago

:)

Laureano Lombardo, Oct 1, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

3. OpticRJames Win User

Issue with launching Disney Dreamlight Valley game on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

I understand, please also try the steps from this link, https://www.getdroidtips.com/disney-dreamlight-....

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

Disney valley keeps crashing

you should contact the Delacruz, but first you should check how many items you have in the world and whether you're over the limit. You can find this in the menu
  5. kyle_m4496 Win User

Disney valley keeps crashing

Hi Kimbobaxter. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

On this forum, we provide support and advice for Xbox devices and services. We aren't able to provide the best support for games made by other companies; In-game issues are best addressed by the game developer. They'll be more equipped to assist you.

Please contact Gameloft for help with Disney Dreamlight Valley: https://gameloft.helpshift.com/hc

Thanks,
    Kyle
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Disney dreamlight valley crashing

Hi Amber, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

When the game closes, do you receive an error code?

Even if you have done some of the steps below, please do them again, but in this order.

Uninstall the game, clear the local saved data, reset your console, and then reinstall the game.

After uninstalling the game, clear the local saved games.

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Storage.

On the Manage storage devices screen, select: Clear local saved games. This deletes games saved to your hard drive, but they'll still be saved to the cloud.

Then, reset the console:

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Finally, reinstall the game.

In case the issue persists, please, contact the official game support here: https://gameloft.helpshift.com/hc/en/66-disney-dreamlight-valley/contact-us/

I hope this helps.

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
Thema:

1. Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC - Similar Threads - Disney Dream Valley

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  8. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  9. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  10. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...: Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do cf5698d2-66db-4579-8f5f-2d127842cc4a