Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

Discus and support Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Jeremy Childs, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

Disney dreamlight a rift in time made me buy the DLC twice and I cannot access it from my other accounts on the same Xbox what can I do

:)

Jeremy Childs, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Jose Martinez_22 Win User

Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible and the rest of my account what can I do

Hello Jeremy C, my name is Jose, and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry for what you're going through; sincerely, it's not something that leaves a good experience. However, here are some general steps you could follow to resolve the issue:

Verify the purchase:
    Make sure that the purchases were completed correctly and appear in the transaction history of your account.

Contact technical support:
    Get in touch with the customer support service of Disney Dreamlight or Xbox. You can find contact information on their official websites.

Provide details:
    When communicating with support, provide accurate details about the problem. Include transaction information such as order numbers, dates, and any error messages you may have received.

Check account settings:
    Ensure that all accounts on your Xbox are configured correctly and are properly linked to purchases.

Updates and restarts:
    Ensure that both the game and your Xbox console are fully updated. Sometimes, similar issues can be resolved with simple software updates.

Restore licenses (on Xbox):
    If you're having issues with DLC accessibility, try restoring licenses on your Xbox console. This process may vary, so consult the official Xbox documentation for specific instructions.

Refund:
    If all else fails, consider requesting a refund through the relevant online store. However, be aware of the refund policies of each platform and developer.

Remember that these are general tips, and there may be variations depending on the specific product or service. It's always advisable to contact the technical support of the specific product in question for personalized assistance.

If you have any further questions or need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help.

Best regards,
    Jose.
  3. NathanDeCoux Win User

Destiny 2: Beyond Light DLC

I too bought the Destiny: Beyond Light DLC, and I've bought every season since they started charging for seasonal DLC. Suddenly, after buying and downloading the Bungie 30th anniversary Destiny pack, Xbox no longer recognizes the Beyond Light DLC as bought. It keeps showing me ads for it, and the abilities I unlocked during that season can't be used anymore, which cripples my character's strategic options. I know other people are experiencing this issue? Please fix it or tell me how to?

And before you go there, It IS NOT BUNGIE's PROBLEM. They have no access to licensing or info about purchases made on the Xbox platform, so they can't fix this.
  4. PhilMarck Win User

Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 And Star Wars: First ****

Lol I can dream can't a person. I wonder what road Disney will head with the future of Star Wars.
    Epic Mickey 2 is really good and Disney by themselves didn't really ruin anything or whatever.

-

Disney Infinity looks highly interesting too.
  5. OneGodlyKid 951 Win User

Disney Shuts Down LucasArts, Cancels Star Wars 1313 And Star Wars: First ****

Lol I can dream can't a person. I wonder what road Disney will head with the future of Star Wars.
  6. ACDCs TNT Win User

I can't Install the L.A. Noire DLC I purchased with the Rockstar Pass on Xbox 360

I don't think it works that way. From my understanding the "Pass" just allows you to access the content via the in-game menu. It's considered separate from the induvial DLCs and it even says in the Passes description to not purchase any of the DLC or you will be purchasing it twice.
Thema:

Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible...

1. Disney dream light a rift in time made me purchase it twice and the DLC is not accessible... - Similar Threads - Disney dream light

2. When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When streaming anything (Hulu, DIsney+, MAX, Paramount+, etc.) there is significant video...: I know this isn't a network issue as we have tested the modem connection (both upload and download), and have streamed things from laptops and phones. They don't appear to be the issue. We have...
  3. Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ 4K & YouTube HDR Video Issues: Xbox Series X - Alpha OS HDR on YouTube on my Xbox Series X has been broken for some time. Nearly every HDR video has major artifacting such as massively blown out highlights and colour fringing....
  4. Disney app crashes when controller turns off

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney app crashes when controller turns off: The Disney app on my Xbox Series S crashes when the controller turns off if I am listening to audio through headphones wired to said controller. Example: I am watching Disney plus, listening...
  5. Disney infinity 1.0

in XBoX on Windows
    Disney infinity 1.0: Please make <removed> disney infinity 1.0 backwards compatible someone ask your guys a few years ago to do that you said that is can be done but you still did’t do it make it work on xbox series x...
  6. When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    When will we finally see a Disney+ Hotstar app for Xbox?: Any idea when the Disney+ Hotstar app will be added to the Xbox in Malaysia. This is a hugely popular streaming app in Asia and isn't currently available. submitted by /u/MortalW [link] [comments]
  7. When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?

in XBoX on Windows
    When will Disney+ Hotstar be available on Xbox as an app?: Seems crazy that this still doesn’t exist. 32297da7-8898-4498-b7b1-8b85f8fd3e1b
  8. Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X

in XboX Insiders
    Disney Plus App No 4K Xbox Series X: On the latest alpha skip ahead update, xsx. Not sure how long this issue has been active. Disney+ app will not display 4K or show the 4k option when selecting a movie. Only HD is available....
  9. Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is Minecraft Disney Worlds of Adventurers not functional after purchase for over a week.: I purchased a map pack from the Microsoft store, called “Disney Worlds of Adventure”. I purchased the pack hoping I would get a map and skins like promised, but instead I was charged $7.69 for...
  10. Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Disney Dream Valley crash on xbox cloud gaming PC: When I play Disney Dream valley on XBOX CLOUD when I press RB to see the missions the game disconnects with an error, so continuously. I tried restarting the game, restarting the PC, restarting...