Disk Unreadable for Borderlands 2

Discus and support Disk Unreadable for Borderlands 2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've been playing Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360 for some time now, I've got four days played on one character alone and have gotten extremely far with... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GAMEINFOMER, Apr 2, 2017.

1. GAMEINFOMER
    GAMEINFOMER Guest

I've been playing Borderlands 2 on the Xbox 360 for some time now, I've got four days played on one character alone and have gotten extremely far with this character all the way to Overpower Level 2, Krieg. I've been having a ton of issues with Borderlands
    lately, something I can't seem to find a solution to. I've even had to delete a level 67 Salvador due to these issues. When I'm playing this game I go to certain sections like Terramorphous the Invincible, the Gluttonous Thresher, the Wildlife Exploitation
    Preserve and even the Natural Selection Annex, a message will appear saying-

This disc is unreadable.

1. Clean the disc with a soft cloth.

2. Restart the console.

For more help, visit www.xbox.com/support.

This is extremely frustrating considering this began happening when I was playing this on digital on an Xbox that couldn't even put discs in it due to the tray being broken. Recently I've switched to another 360 I've had and after that didn't work I tried
    actually playing it on disc with the same results. After, I tried installing the game via the disc and nothing changed, every time I fight in those areas the game brings up the message as unreadable and I have to go to the Home Screen and restart. I really
    need help here because I'm seriously not into the idea of deleting a level 72 character with almost five days played.

:)

GAMEINFOMER, Apr 2, 2017
  2. San Andreas marketplace download 'disc read error' message

Just downloaded GTA : SA Today Got halfway through intro "Disk Unreadable" Did everything "Disk Unreadable"

iGhp-52B65143-0EE1-41B0-AD67-08214644E986, Apr 2, 2017
  3. Blackwings95
    Blackwings95 Guest
    Unreadable disk error on Borderlands

Hello everyone. I just downloaded Borderlands from the Gold Games and as soon as the intro starts a window pops up saying "unreadable disk" and it says to eject the disk, clean it and all that stuff that is imposible when you have no disk. I already re installed
    the game and nothing changed. What should i do to fix this ?

Blackwings95, Apr 2, 2017
  4. maxen Win User

Firstly clear the cache three times and turn the console off and back on and see if that works.

If not, go ahead and delete the game, clear your console's cache three times in succession, turn the Xbox off and back and re-download the game. This has a tendency to flush out this error.

Instructions for clearing the cache:
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Let us know how you get on.
  5. Blackwings95 Win User

Just cleared the cache and its working now. Thanks a lot
  6. iGhp-52B65143-0EE1-4 Win User

San Andreas marketplace download 'disc read error' message

Just downloaded GTA : SA Today Got halfway through intro "Disk Unreadable" Did everything "Disk Unreadable"
  7. OKGo Joshie Win User

"Unrecognisable Disc" (03-80-00) Problem

i have battlefield 3 and when i put in the disk it would say unreadable disk and sometimes it would say play disk, and when i played the disk it would say "disk is unreadable" can somebody HELP
  8. kolto1234 Win User

Xbox broke?

this is what i do i put in black ops 2 it make growling sound says play game on disk so i start game and as soon as it starts it says disk is unreadable... but it doesnt seem to be xbox or disk the disk runs perfectly on my brothers xbox but then my xbox
    play every game perfectly but black ops 2
Thema:

1. Disk Unreadable for Borderlands 2 - Similar Threads - Disk Unreadable Borderlands

2. Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...

in XboX Insiders
    Could someone share me the contents of "System Update" disk partition? From a insiders...: I have my Xbox One S enrolled in the insiders program, and my HDD died. Therefore, I cannot recover the system from the console in any way, not even extracting the contents of the System Update...
  3. xbox series x does not read disk

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox series x does not read disk: unable to play games from disk . I have done everything but a factory reset.does the blu ray reader go bad? 182a1bca-85b2-4b5c-b31c-60efe3590c86
  4. I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?

in XBoX on Windows
    I see an extra disk on lenovo vantage named MSFT XVDD. How do i remove this?: I have deleted the game but it is still there. 65c11845-0c5c-452c-b6fc-5741d55a7d51
  5. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  6. Forgot to take out disk in repair

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forgot to take out disk in repair: I forgot to take out my disk for my xbox X in repair and to wipe it I'm scared that they will take away the disk with all my saves on it 44fee4da-a0e4-48f6-bb99-5049fe35f13c
  7. Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game disks not being read, help!!!: (Xbox one) o I recently have purchased gta 5 and ea fc 24, yet when I insert the disk, the Xbox doesn’t even read them, it won’t even load the game or give the option to install, and when I load...
  8. Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to reinstall msfs 2020 with dvds. When I try to open setup on first disk nothing...: I'm trying to reinstall msfs 2020 from dvds as it didn't work the first time. Now when I run setup from the first disk it does nothing except open the Microsoft store main page?...
  9. My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Xbox keeps turning off only while in a game plays movies on disk fine any help is...: My Xbox continuesly shuts off while playing any game but when I put a movie in it’s fine and plays it checked the power and it’s fine and fan works properly any help is appreciated thanks I’m...
  10. If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?: I am wondering because I am planning to purchase this in the near future. [img] If I buy a Xbox 360 Left 4 Dead 2 disk, will I be able to put it in my Xbox One and play it?...