Disk Problems
Discus and support Disk Problems in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've had the same problem. Disc reading error and I can't acess the beta forums. Also twitch streaming und Amazon prime video does not work! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by B3nchPress, Mar 22, 2014.
Page 2 of 2
Page 2 of 2
Thema:
Disk Problems
Loading...
-
Disk Problems - Similar Threads - Disk Problems
-
Disk problem please help me, recognize problem
in XboX InsidersDisk problem please help me, recognize problem: Hi everyone i have xbox one x and whenever I Put a disk in my xbox nothing happens the Xbox is not recognize any disk I have 2 disks both doesn't work on my xbox submitted by /u/silviwatpr... -
Problem with installation of PC Game Pass Games on disk D:
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem with installation of PC Game Pass Games on disk D:: Hello I can install games on the disk C: (a 120GB SSD), but I can't do it in the disk D: (a 1TB HDD). I don't know why, I tried to format both disks, the one with the OS, and the one where I... -
Xbox one x disk problem
in XBoX on ConsolesXbox one x disk problem: Hi, I recently moved house and although I used the original packing I may have a disk problem on my Xbox one x. Following the move I tried to play a game and it failed to start. I reinstalled... -
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem
in XBoX on WindowsMicrosoft Flight Simulator 2020 (Please insert disk) problem: Hey, I have msfs2020 via Xbox game pass since the moment the game came out. But, the problem is that when I boot up my game, it says I need to insert a disk. Now here are 2 problems I occur with... -
problem with external disk
in XBoX on Consolesproblem with external disk: hi, my xbox one sometimes does not recognize the external disk, i want to connect it to my pc to make a backup and format it. Some program to see the contents of the disc to extract the games so I... -
Problem with xbox disk (0x87e10012 error)
in XBoX Games and AppsProblem with xbox disk (0x87e10012 error): Hi! I bought Call of Duty Black Ops (2010) for Xbox 360 to play it on my Xbox ONE (BC), but i can't even download it because of 0x87e10012 error. Support can't help.... -
Odd disk drive problem
in XBoX on ConsolesOdd disk drive problem: So, my xbox one is reading installed game disks just fine. But any other game disk i put in to try to install wont read at all. Like, wth? becf2ede-0a8d-4a74-a12f-3f69b5dcd868 -
Problem with Disk tray
in XBoX on ConsolesProblem with Disk tray: My Xbox one was working perfectly 3 days ago I got on today for the first time in three days and it won't recognize that I put a disc in the disc tray I have tried multiple discs unplug power... -
Problema xbox one e hard disk esterno / Xbox one and external hard drive problem
in XBoX on ConsolesProblema xbox one e hard disk esterno / Xbox one and external hard drive problem: Ho una xbox one e ho installato dei giochi sull'hard disk esterno, ma quando tolgo l'hard disk dalla xbox e lo metto su un'altra xbox non mi ritrovo più nessun gioco installato. Succede su...