Disk drive probably broken.

Discus and support Disk drive probably broken. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My xbox disk drive doesn't work . When I put in a disk it would spin for like 3 seconds then stop and it does the same thing over and over and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DuckDBZ, Apr 29, 2023.

1. DuckDBZ
    DuckDBZ Guest

My xbox disk drive doesn't work . When I put in a disk it would spin for like 3 seconds then stop and it does the same thing over and over and then stop spinning.

:)

DuckDBZ, Apr 29, 2023
  2. Mr Bushy Wookie Win User

Black Ops 2 Unrecognized Disc error

your disk is probably broken but if the game shows up then install the game so it runs the game information off your hard drive you need the disk in even if its broken it shows your not steeling the game and you own it to Microsoft
  3. x904 king BTx Win User

The my diskdrive is broken thread

my disk drive is also broken...
  4. JammedCrane079 Win User

update wont download

also i can put the disk drive back in... nothing is broken just doesnt read disks
  5. BrandonEats Win User

Original Xbox 360 - Disk Tray Opening and Closing

I have the exact problem and I can't fix it either just throw away you're disk drive and buy a broken xbox with another disk drive and it will work
  6. ConcreteSnake Win User

Broken Disk Drive

Thema:

1. Disk drive probably broken. - Similar Threads - Disk drive probably

2. I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I do have the current Xbox Series X with the disk drive will I need the Digital Xbox Series...: I do have current Xbox Series X with the disk drive and I can play digitally and physically on the two way on it. The Digital Xbox Series X will to be announced in June and to be released in the...
  3. Will the next xbox have a disk drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will the next xbox have a disk drive?: I hope Xbox does not get rid of the disk drive. If that is the case I know for a fact that the Xbox series x will be my last system. I collect my physical media. 2972ae98-efe9-489b-9a48-d219811b12c3
  4. Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea

in XboX Insiders
    Removing the disk drive on the new Series X is a terrible idea: Microsoft plans to refresh the Series X in 2024 with a new design which eliminates the disk drive. Stating this as plainly as possible, removing the disk drive from the consoles is a slap in the...
  5. Xbox disk drive won’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox disk drive won’t work: Microsoft. I’m disappointed. My Xbox one disk drive has stoped working. I have only owned this console for one year. I don’t mind that the drive didn’t work with movies. But I’m upset that I can...
  6. xbox 360 slim disk drive grinding

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 slim disk drive grinding: i've had this console for years and i've kept it in working condition, i'm not sure if the drive is going bad or if its just hitting the top of the drive casing 2c296d71-1f26-4a5b-baff-fdea1c06e17a
  7. Will the xbox series s ever be able to run disk games? Like by using an external disk drive...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the xbox series s ever be able to run disk games? Like by using an external disk drive...: Will the xbox series s ever be able to run disk games? Like by using an external disk drive? 118863a3-95cc-4416-bde2-d983cb254615
  8. Can I put a Xbox one (disk drive/disk reader) in my Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I put a Xbox one (disk drive/disk reader) in my Xbox one S: Can I put a Xbox one (disk drive/disk reader) in my Xbox one S c2abf77f-726c-41ae-8caf-713a9744e6e6
  9. Why do you have to turn off Xbox 360 before removing Hard Disk Drive?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do you have to turn off Xbox 360 before removing Hard Disk Drive?: Why do you have to turn off Xbox 360 before removing Hard Disk Drive? I tried to find the User's Manual like a PDF File Online but I couldn't. Can someone link me then User's Manual? [img]...
  10. Xbox One Disk Drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One Disk Drive: Hi The disk drive in our Xbox one makes repeated noises, like it’s scanning a disk, even though there is no disk in there. It also wont play any disks. Any help please? We purchased it new and...