Disgusting Update

Discus and support Disgusting Update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This new update is abysmal and shows that nearly every piece of feedback given over the years has been ignored. I have 4 groups of games and apps I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by s3bbl3s, Jul 28, 2023.

1. s3bbl3s
    s3bbl3s Guest

Disgusting Update

This new update is abysmal and shows that nearly every piece of feedback given over the years has been ignored.

I have 4 groups of games and apps I want to see. That is all. If I want to explore game pass or the store I will do that.

I now have the new home screen and I can only have 2 of my groups. And 13, yeah guys and gals, 13 sections that I don't want, nor get rid of or replace in. Majority of these are adverts.

One of these sections is advertising trending apps. Why? I have the apps I want installed. Instead of trending apps why can't I have my apps installed showing instead. Well I can if I put in a group, then I lose one of my two gaming groups on the homepage. Someone tell me why it makes sense to have a section of trending apps I don't want over a group of apps I do want to see and use often.

Can a single Microsoft employer who works on Xbox tell me how this is right from a user endpoint?

Xbox also posted and Instagram post with a guy saying that your customisation would be kept. That is an outright lie. It does not save your customisation, it completely replaces it and gives you no option to choose each section takes you.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvKg8HUpft-/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

That's the Instagram post saying your customisation stays.

All they did was make the background bigger and added a load of adverts underneath.

:)

s3bbl3s, Jul 28, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Disgusting Update