Disgruntled Customer

Discus and support Disgruntled Customer in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx. I'll say this JDangles even if i heard ideas what could do to implament them huh? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Zero Fox Policy, Feb 3, 2014.

  1. Disgruntled Customer


    forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx. I'll say this JDangles even if i heard ideas what could do to implament them huh?
     
    SilentGamer895, Feb 4, 2014
    #16
  2. I'm tired of doing someone's job for them, all I want is for someone to take a look at my experience which echoes so many others and apologise AND compensate me fairly.

    I don't want to tell Microsoft how to learn from their own mistakes.... They should be figuring that themselves when they can be bothered to stop counting their profits.
     
    Zero Fox Policy, Feb 4, 2014
    #17
  3. CMUchippewa
    CMUchippewa Guest
    I agree with Devil...we all knew the risk of a company releasing 3 millions consoles at once. Thee are bound to be a few bad apples in the bunch. I realized that when I preordered for the Day One Edition. I took a chance.
     
    CMUchippewa, Feb 4, 2014
    #18
  4. Disgruntled Customer

    Yeah and I'm not contesting that fact I happily bought a launch day console knowing the same thing.

    But if you read my post I am complaining about the falsity of the compensation scheme and not only that but the customer services side of handling these problems in my experience was poor at best.

    I'm not quite sure if these people are trolls but I don't want this to turn into a name calling thread I just want some attention brought to this.
     
    Zero Fox Policy, Feb 4, 2014
    #19
  5. SilentGamer895, Feb 4, 2014
    #20
  6. His problem is a warranty issue not a feedback future wish list suggestion.
     
    Jimmy Beam est, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Zero Fox Policy Win User

    Disgruntled Customer

    I'm tired of doing someone's job for them, all I want is for someone to take a look at my experience which echoes so many others and apologise AND compensate me fairly.

    I don't want to tell Microsoft how to learn from their own mistakes.... They should be figuring that themselves when they can be bothered to stop counting their profits.
  8. ORZOWEI2000 Win User

    Disgruntled Customer

    Microsoft should wake up and change this customer support disaster, or the future of XBONE is turning to deep black, and very fast...
  9. John Karlovich Win User

    Disgruntled Customer

    Sticky, you are not alone. I knew there would be some issues but I never expected to be treated so horribly by Microsoft Support. I would be much happier buying this system (that was not ready for prime time) if there was a knowledgeable customer support
    rep helping me and making me feel like they cared. So far I've talked to about six reps and they all tell me something different, they all lie whenever it will help them get off the phone faster, and they are not nearly as knowledgeable as they should be.
    After tens of thousands of dollars happily sunk into the Xbox and Xbox 360 consoles, I expected much more out of Microsoft with this new console and, especially the support behind it. I'm close to dropping Microsoft altogether after the nightmare I've been
    through over the past three weeks. Some of the worst support I've ever seen from a company.
  10. SilentGamer895 Win User

    Disgruntled Customer

  11. John Karlovich Win User

    Disgruntled Customer

    You aren't hearing any ideas? How about standing behind the product? How about cutting down the 10 business day "processing" time? How about not making users pay to ship their broken controllers back? NJDevils, I understand you are trying to help, but
    at some point you need to realize you are not being objective...at all...
Thema:

Disgruntled Customer

Loading...
  1. Disgruntled Customer - Similar Threads - Disgruntled Customer

  2. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  3. Profile/Background Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Profile/Background Customization: Since the latest updates, many more dynamic backgrounds have been added; they're very well done and reference beloved games . Even so, I miss being able to upload custom ones. submitted by...
  4. Introduction of Quick Settings Customization

    in XboX Insiders
    Introduction of Quick Settings Customization: We would like you to add an update to add the feature of customizing quick settings instead of going to the general settings, the quick settings are the ones that we can customize and meet the...
  5. game covers on xbox needs customizing

    in XboX Insiders
    game covers on xbox needs customizing: Add custom game cover selection for owned games. Let players choose default art, box art, deluxe art, legacy art, or custom uploaded covers.everyone just hates that on xbox you get the ugly...
  6. Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone got the Xbox Customer support number in the UK. My account has been suspended and I...: As the title says I have no idea why I believe I haven't broke anything the reasons tell me submitted by /u/iampastyman-_- [link] [comments]
  7. Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for Xbox Insiders: More Groups on Home, Custom User Colors, Quick Resume...: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  8. Things to add/bring back for more customization and support

    in XboX Insiders
    Things to add/bring back for more customization and support: BRING BACK AVATARS FOR THE COMMUNITY TO CUSTOMIZE THEIR ACCOUNT. THINGS TO ADD- GOOGLE CHROME DOWNLOAD WOULD BE NICE. CUSTOM PROFILE THEMES ARE A GREAT ADDITION. MORE GAMES PORTED FROM PLAYSTATION...
  9. Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic)

    in XboX Insiders
    Add support for custom profile backgrounds on Xbox (not just Gamerpic): Right now, Xbox profiles only allow us to change the Gamerpic, but the background behind the profile is static and not customizable. It would be awesome to let players change their profile...
  10. Bring new emojis and custom sticker support to Xbox chat

    in XboX Insiders
    Bring new emojis and custom sticker support to Xbox chat: Xbox chat is a key part of how we connect with friends and groups — but it feels outdated compared to modern messaging platforms. I’d love to see Xbox introduce new emojis, the ability to create...