discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!!

Discus and support discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Have multiple xbox one systems in home but cannot share downloaded games with my son on all xboxs. I have to have only one home xbox and thats the only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Rossithedog, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Rossithedog
    Rossithedog Guest

Have multiple xbox one systems in home but cannot share downloaded games with my son on all xboxs. I have to have only one home xbox and thats the only xbox he can use to play anygames i purchace on xbox store. I share all my sytems with him i understand
    cant both play same game on two diffrent systems i would have to buy two games like you always have had to do. But I pay hard earned money for these games. My Son should be able to acess them from any console we own since he is in my family group. I THINK
    IT IS UNFAIR TO CUSTOMERS. i KNOW IM NOT THE ONLY ONE. I hope this gets fixed cause if not when its time to upgrade to new systems it will not be xbox for alot of people that are big into gaming in their home. !!!! I think microsoft should seriusly do somthing
    about this fast alot of people are not happy about this. It maybe a big game changer for alot of gamers if not resolved.

:)

Rossithedog, Jan 2, 2017
  2. PrimoFuSion
    PrimoFuSion Guest
    Activision bringing 20 'content drops' to Modern Warfare 3 by September

Now that the 'content drops' (fancy words for DLC) have started, time to see if ELITE members feel like they are getting value for money, or getting ripped off.

PrimoFuSion, Jan 2, 2017
  3. 0x87de0012 error code

Just paid £400 for the new Xbox 1 and Advance warfare and getting the same error.........Very very very disapointed. Feel completely ripped off!!!

HardcoreLinc69, Jan 2, 2017
  4. discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!!

ShockedSinger48, Jan 2, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    No need to contact support as there's nothing to contact them about.You can only have one home console to share your games with one other console,which the op can already do.

You can post your idea on the feedback forums where someone from Microsoft will see it
    Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

Daft Badger, Oct 31, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

No need to contact support as there's nothing to contact them about.You can only have one home console to share your games with one other console,which the op can already do.

You can post your idea on the feedback forums where someone from Microsoft will see it
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas
  7. ShockedSinger48 Win User

8. jrlabs008 Win User

Microsoft rewards won't redeem

I feel like I'm getting ripped off
  9. FAME14121230 Win User

Feeling ripped off

Prehaps you could take your xbox360s 250gb Kinect to a reputable xbox repair person/company within your region who is qualified in such repairs.This may reduce your costs and time waiting . Let your fingers do the walking and call around , I certainly would
    do this before ripping into my xbox with a D-I-Y kit , although it may be your very last option available to you , before eventually realising that the expense may have been better spent towards a brand new xbox console of your choice or something completly
    different , up to you . I understand you may be angry and frustrated with microsoft , but it wont help you get back into the game any faster and this is what we need to work on .. Have you tried absolutely everything ? If your xbox turns on and you get no
    audio/video , you could try a higher quality HDMI cable and make sure your tv settings are correctly configured , or even trying the original composite cable(red/yellow/white) adjust settings accordingly , maybe trying a different TV .. even unplugging everything
    etc , taking hard drive out , the list goes on as you probably already know .. I dont doubt you have scoured the Internet looking for a fix , hit all the xbox,com/support pages and done all you can , all avenues approached and your problem persists after all
    possible fixes fail , it may be the xbox graveyard for your console . And the choice ultimately lays in your hands.If you could give a better discription of your operating system( I assumed a xb250gb with kinect) It may help us better to understand your problem
    .. , and maybe the things you have attempted(optional) . I hope this reply can at least ease your pain a little and maybe give you another option to consider before giving up on it in a fit of gamers rage , I wouldnt be here if I hadnt experienced problems
    myself , Its why I became an ambassador because of countless hours searching the Internet for an xbox quick fix , support pages and forums etc Its what lead me to try helping my fellow gamers in their darkest hours (usually in a dark gamers room somewhere)
    so keep trying , dont give up just yet , you still have 2 lives left ..

XBOX
    AMB***ADOR
    FAME
  10. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Feeling Ripped Off

yes the newer turtle beaches and polks came with the adapter HOWEVER i agree this is a shiesty move by MS...im still trying to grasp why they didnt just put the 3.5mm plug into the controller? Current audio cut outs from the adapter just shows that it wasnt
    needed and is just another gimmick to over charge for another proprietary device.
Thema:

1. discusted with microsoft xbox feel like getting ripped off!!!!!!! - Similar Threads - discusted microsoft feel

2. I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought 330 minecoins for 2000 microsoft points twice but never received an email to claim...: I bought them about a minute apart so maybe that's the problem but I never received the email to claim the second lot of 330 minecoins 7bb13d8e-9715-4bdb-8873-16f7a9e300b5
  3. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  4. How do i Find my microsoft email

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i Find my microsoft email: I have my Microsoft username just don't know my email i cant find any resources regarding this same problem a55c4a53-c5a3-4504-96de-bbb18332905e
  5. Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can Microsoft Hold My Digital Purchases Hostage When I am the Purchase and billing address...: My question is if I lose access to my account , Am I entitled to my purchases if I can prove I am the person who made the purchase. d5134358-8683-4b6f-8302-cfdebd48820e
  6. How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I unlink a PlayStation Network account from my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account is unfortunately linked to a PlayStation Network account that is not my own. I am not sure how long that account has been connected to my Microsoft account, but I was only...
  7. Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont microsoft send me a shipping label: So, i sent back my xbox elite controller a month ago for repair as the trigger was broken and covered in the warranty. I then recieved my controller back, not fixed! So i start a live chat and...
  8. Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to earn the Px microsoft rewards on xbox?: I can do all of the other rewards but dont own a PC eeed7e03-a016-4a10-90eb-569bebfa9e7f
  9. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  10. ABSOLUTE DISCUST AT MICROSOFT SUPPORT!!!!!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    ABSOLUTE DISCUST AT MICROSOFT SUPPORT!!!!!!!: On the 11th of febuary 2014 I purchased an xbox one console. the console chewed up my forza 5 disc on the first use of the game,i contacted Microsoft support and paid £396 holding fee for a...