DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

Discus and support DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Whats kind of depressing to me, is that even after reading all your responses, not one of them am I anticipating with bated breath. I want to play The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by x7SNOOPY7x, Apr 28, 2014.

  1. DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.


    Whats kind of depressing to me, is that even after reading all your responses, not one of them am I anticipating with bated breath. I want to play The Evil Within & Alien:Isolation I guess, but Im not really excited about them. The one game I am looking
    forward to the most isnt ever going to come out - The Last Guardian DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most. :(
     
    Sin Continuum, Apr 28, 2014
    #16
  2. Watch dogs, the division and any sort of rpg period.
     
    JamboFirstBlood, Apr 28, 2014
    #17
  3. Halo wars 2 or End War 2...some kind of a RTS base build/destroy strategy type game. Would love to see them be able to implement it into a RTS/FPS where you can scale in and fight in the wars or scale out and command them. Go one better and make it a MMO/RTS/FPS/RPG
    where its massive online RTS strategy where you can take your RPG soldier and scale into the battle FPS style or you can scale out of the battle and command the troops/build reinforcements and make it a world war III MMO where the battle's never ending until
    all factions are taken out in which case it resets like End War. The Game im looking forward to the most isnt even in production yet I dont think.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Apr 28, 2014
    #18
  4. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest

    DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

    Dragon Age 3, Evolve and Suikoden 2 on PS Classics.
     
    Burst Axe, Apr 28, 2014
    #19
  5. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    watchdogs and wolfenstein in the near future.

    After that, The Division, Destiny, Alien, Batman and Quantum Break
     
    iBakez, Apr 28, 2014
    #20
  6. Destiny is the one I am looking forward to the most, with no exceptions. There are plenty of titles I am excited for but that specific one is the winner for me so far.
     
    Mark Sherwood, Apr 28, 2014
    #21
  7. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Minecraft, Halo, Final Fantasy XV, and Project Spark.
     
    smileskybird, May 1, 2014
    #22
  8. DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

    Destiny, and sunset overdrive. But by a longways definitely witcher 3... Oh, halo too.
     
    StudBllJckHammr, May 1, 2014
    #23
  9. Roadmangames
    Roadmangames Guest
    I cant wait for UFC, Watchdogs and Witcher.
     
    Roadmangames, May 1, 2014
    #24
  10. InkedAngel86
    InkedAngel86 Guest
    Minecraft, Fable and the new Batman. I have destiny on pre-order but i haven't even started some of my other games yet.

    Not really seen anything that is jumping out at me (not a fan of online games or FPS)
     
    InkedAngel86, May 1, 2014
    #25
  11. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    From what I have seen, it's Wolfenstein, Destiny and Sniper V3, there are others like Sunset Overdrive but I need more info.
     
    eviltedi, May 1, 2014
    #26
  12. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    i forgot to add UFC and saw it again during the jones fight card. Hopefully pick this up day 1 and hopefully its supported better than THQ did with the undisputed series
     
    iBakez, May 2, 2014
    #27
  13. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

    DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

    -Halo

    -Gears of war

    -Witcher 3

    -Fable legends

    -No man' sky

    -Evil within

    -Alien isolation

    -Sunset overdrive

    -Hover

    -Quantum break

    -D4

    -Cyberpunk 2077

    .....But still need some more infos,before the big jump.
     
    Tzar of kaos, May 2, 2014
    #28
  14. eviltedi
    eviltedi Guest
    I forgot about Halo and Gears, but sadly the same applies to them, Halo 4 was a huge let down on-line for me, and Gears Judgement ? Well, that was the worst campaign I have played in a long time, hopefully both get the TLC they deserve to help them re-establish
    themselves.
     
    eviltedi, May 2, 2014
    #29
  15. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    "Forgot about Halo & Gears"......How is it possible ?....Shame on you. DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most. ;)
     
    Tzar of kaos, May 2, 2014
    #30
Thema:

DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most.

Loading...
  1. DISCUSSION: Games you're looking forward to the most. - Similar Threads - DISCUSSION Games you're

  2. I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.

    in XboX Insiders
    I’m so sorry if this has been discussed.: If I’m in the delta tier is there a date when I’ll be able to get mythic achievements? submitted by /u/NoFoundation2756 [link] [comments]
  3. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 21st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  4. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 14th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  5. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of September 7th, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After the Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders enrolled in the XBOX Update Preview. Please use this thread for all...
  6. Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Discussion Megathread - Week of August 31st, 2026: Hello XBOX Insiders! After last week's Announcement about the new Disc to Digital feature, it has begun rolling out to XBOX Insiders starting this week. Please use this thread for all ongoing...
  7. Is this Reddit not for discussion about preview features?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this Reddit not for discussion about preview features?: I made a post I believe a couple days ago now in regards to my experience using Auto SR and how I believed it wasn’t worth using to open a discussion in regards to it because maybe I’m using it...
  8. How do I become an indepentent advisor, while still asking questions and creating discussions?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I become an indepentent advisor, while still asking questions and creating discussions?: I would like to become an independant advisor, but still be able to create threads of my own when I have problems. Can anyone help me? 14049799-2271-426d-bf9f-529500aeb863
  9. time to discuss what the next game with gold

    in XBoX on Consoles
    time to discuss what the next game with gold: palpites? algo me diz que é hora do Far Cry 2 e Zombie Driver 64ead315-df6e-4ffd-a097-4a8a3b9d04a3
  10. Whats a fair price for game? Discuss

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Whats a fair price for game? Discuss: I've been quite vocal on the forums about what I consider the high price of XBox Ones games. I think games should have a sort of tiried system: AAA Games with Multiplayer Maps (at least 10) on...