discrimination/disrespect/disregard

Discus and support discrimination/disrespect/disregard in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For all you liberals out there i know you think you know well of the subject. I just want to know why i cant even post for help with out getting... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ..Display..Name.., Jun 20, 2020.

1. discrimination/disrespect/disregard

For all you liberals out there i know you think you know well of the subject. I just want to know why i cant even post for help with out getting discriminated over. Isnt that the same thing you faught for in the begining and now are doing to those with christain
    views? Yes this does effect my xbox, family and even safety. Thats whats the concern about as well as standing up for those who lack the courage to do so.

Why have my other post got deleted when i was told by microsoft staff on more than one occasion today alone to post?

:)

..Display..Name.., Jun 20, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Forum Guidelines

8) Please use your better judgment when posting things. Do not reference controversial topics or world events. If you have to start your post with “I’m not trying to offend anyone but” take a second look
    at the post before deciding if it’s needed to get your point across.

25) Please do not discuss or post about controversial social issues including but not limited to race, religion, topics or content of a sexual nature, hate speech illegal drugs/controlled substances, or
    illegal activities.

28) Do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, remove a post edited by a moderator or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about
    a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
  3. Auswulf Win User

I challenge YOU!

No matter what, age, gender, beliefs or race you are always gonna get people disrespecting and discriminating. Just ignore them and don't bite back as that is what they want a negative reaction.
  4. {Parity} Win User

Discrimination

Then you should report them through the console using the tools provide. The enforcement team will investigate the complaints. enforcement.xbox.com/home .

Good Luck and Happy Gaming!
  5. Galactic Geek Win User

Looking for others getting Watch Dogs!

Sword Style's an age discriminator! :p

I don't discriminate players based on their age, just their attitude. ;)
  6. skys7 Win User

Attn XBOX IS sexist and discriminating.... please acknowledge.....

Xbox Live is not discriminating women. I don´t get this debate. And I am a woman. I never felt discriminated in any way.
Thema:

1. discrimination/disrespect/disregard - Similar Threads - discrimination disrespect disregard

2. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  3. Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud: Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years time so you have to pay for new one even tho...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. Can i generate a new random discriminator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i generate a new random discriminator: Hey is there any way to randomize my discriminator without paying for a username change. dc85e461-1fa2-4803-b452-3169c8350458
  6. Why is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities: Hi I have been banned for a whole week just for wishing people like me "happy mental disability day" I can't believe that xbox is discriminating against people like me, we do exist and we play...
  7. Big Disrespect and lack of competence

in XBoX on Consoles
    Big Disrespect and lack of competence: I have been fighting with microsoft for over 3 years due to the fact that due to their mistakes i have been affected as a gamer and personaly. It is unreal that they dont even know how to give...
  8. Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Desrespeito ao cliente [Translation-Customer disrespect ]: Split from this thread. Estou com problema similar, 1 semana de uso e console apresentou problema. Irei receber um recon que sei la a origem e o defeito que o mesmo apresentou. Proxima geração...
  9. Support Brazil: Disrespect

in XBoX on Consoles
    Support Brazil: Disrespect: I do not know if this is normal all over the world or if it happens only in Brazil. Microsoft support in Brazil does not respect deadlines. I am almost 2 months to finalize a process of change of...
  10. Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desrespeito ao consumidor. [Disrespect to the consumer.]: Sou cliente Microsoft a mais de 10 anos e durante todo esse tempo nunca imaginei migrar para uma empresa concorrente, porém, nos últimos meses vejo que a marca não é mais a mesma e que eu, assim...