Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team

Discus and support Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So its amazing ive just been unbanned and in one day im banned again..This is utter bull...im sick n tired of getting banned every weeks from what til... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by STEMCELLS4U, Apr 11, 2017.

1. STEMCELLS4U
    STEMCELLS4U Guest

So its amazing ive just been unbanned and in one day im banned again..This is utter bull...im sick n tired of getting banned every weeks from what til now and forever..Im now looking into the matter legally, since your enforcement team is 100,% proven to
    be relentlessly targeting me, as well as bias and incredibly discriminatory to me..Ive been reporting people for years NEVER ONCE HAS THE ENFORCEMENT TEAM TAKEN MY COMPLAINTS OR MY FILED REPORTS ON CHEATERS, QUITERS, SCAMMERS, OR WHEN IM VERBALLY ATTACKED
    AND PROCEEDED WITH ACTION YET I SO MUCH AS SNEEZE the wrong way and you best believe im getting banned.. It ends TODAY

:)

STEMCELLS4U, Apr 11, 2017
  2. "No?S" Adult Clan Is Recruiting laid back Peeps who love to play with out the kiddy stuff.

[quote user="BodyBag B0B"]

look up the definition of ageism. first it has to be a actual discrimination. lol and you cant count anyone who is under the age of 18 for they have no legal right in the us. nuf said.

[/quote]

ageism - "Prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a person's age."
    prejudice - "Preconceived opinion based on bias reason or experience."
    discrimination - "The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race, age, or ***."
    i am 17 and i can buy a M rated game sweetie. they dont have the right to buy it but like Dashboard said, they have the right to play it.
    "nuf said".

Aloha its Kyle, Apr 11, 2017
  3. Suspension

THE SAME !!! 11 YEARS OF XBOX LIVE AND 11 YEARS I BUY LIVE AND GAMES, FIRST SANCTION FOR 14 DAYS !!! THANCK's THE GREAT ENFORCEMENT (ban communication for 27/12 and my live end the 28) ^^ 24H for noob and 14 days for a fidele player = discrimination (enforcement
    and xblpet do a discrimination) and discrimination is prohibed in french code penal and civil Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team ;)

nino der toten, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately.

To find out more about our Enforcement team: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

To request a case review: Xbox Enforcement | How Do I

To read the Code of Conduct: Microsoft’s Code of Conduct Explained for Xbox Live Customers

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!

Miss Ghidorah, Apr 12, 2017
  5. Miss Ghidorah Win User

Hey there,

We're unable to assist with actions taken by the Enforcement team here on the forums. The Enforcement team does not use the forums, so they will not be able to respond here, unfortunately.

To find out more about our Enforcement team: https://enforcement.xbox.com/home

To request a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com/Home/HowTo#sub-topic0-6

To read the Code of Conduct: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/codeofconduct

Thanks for understanding! If you have any additional Xbox support questions, please let us know!
  6. Smwutches Win User

Discrimination and Harrassment / Enforcement Team

It doesn't have to be offensive to be removed, it just has to violate the code of conduct. Considering the tag has a word in it that is blocked here on the forums, it's not appropriate and would have violated the code of conduct.

If you would like pursue legal action, please refer to http://microsoft.com/legal
  7. Halfbreed McRay Win User

I keep getting flagged for comments

Thank you for replying. I thought it might be worth a shot to ask and i appreciate your time. The enforcement team seems rather quick to blindly swing the suspension stick without discrimination in my opinion. We have enough trolls on the internet and they don't need yet another easy way to harass people. But again, thanks for your reply.
  8. Aloha its Kyle Win User

"No?S" Adult Clan Is Recruiting laid back Peeps who love to play with out the kiddy stuff.

[quote user="BodyBag B0B"]

look up the definition of ageism. first it has to be a actual discrimination. lol and you cant count anyone who is under the age of 18 for they have no legal right in the us. nuf said.

[/quote]

ageism - "Prejudice or discrimination on the basis of a person's age."
    prejudice - "Preconceived opinion based on bias reason or experience."
    discrimination - "The unjust or prejudicial treatment of different categories of people or things, esp. on the grounds of race, age, or ***."
    i am 17 and i can buy a M rated game sweetie. they dont have the right to buy it but like Dashboard said, they have the right to play it.
    "nuf said".
  9. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

....really............?

I like some of the game discussions here because the replies are less likely to be bias. If you are in a specific forum with opinions or questions, then the majority of the replies will be bias for sure.
Thema:

1. Discrimination & bias opinions runs rampid inside Enforcement team - Similar Threads - Discrimination bias opinions

2. My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox is my opinion doesn't allow me to do anything but play games and make partys.: My xbox has been having these problems for many years such as it saying I have 0 friends in my friends lists even though It shows them in xbox app, another problem is that I don't get any...
  3. Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft/Xbox/discrimination/fraud: Xbox are discriminating me and stealing my cash and what I mean by this is they make you pay for your gamer tag and then take it off you in a few years time so you have to pay for new one even tho...
  4. Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?

in XBoX on Windows
    Asking for refund for fraudulently charge, discrimination or lack of capabilities?: Hello, I found out on the evening of December 16th that my account was fraudulently charged on the morning of the 16th. So, I immediately contacted Microsoft customer service and connected with an...
  5. Can i generate a new random discriminator

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i generate a new random discriminator: Hey is there any way to randomize my discriminator without paying for a username change. dc85e461-1fa2-4803-b452-3169c8350458
  6. Why is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is Xbox is discriminating against people with mental disabilities: Hi I have been banned for a whole week just for wishing people like me "happy mental disability day" I can't believe that xbox is discriminating against people like me, we do exist and we play...
  7. Xbox Enforcement is very bias

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Enforcement is very bias: Late last night i was playing online and was doing really good, was just having some really good luck. was beating people left and right, then all of a sudden one person tell me to [mod removed]...
  8. gender bias...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gender bias...: I was very excited to see that we were given a new skin oppertunity by watching the new trailer for the pirates of the carribean. you get to be a pirate thats awesome! So i went through all the...
  9. Unfair and bias punishment

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unfair and bias punishment: I just wanted to write in and say thank you for having a terrible system for behavior. Just because someone stands up to themselves for someone ruining their gaming experience PURPOSELY(my team...
  10. Our Gamertag Was Changed Due To Bias?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Our Gamertag Was Changed Due To Bias?: Let me start by saying my son and I are avid gamers, we both play together on the same account. We've been playing on Xbox for 7 going 8 years. We do play multiplayer games, but never use a mic or...