Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My subscription to xbox live gold for 1 year is over and I need to buy it again. The last years I have a discount of 33% discount; that is, he paid 666... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JONAJAM, Aug 8, 2018.

1. JONAJAM
    JONAJAM Guest

My subscription to xbox live gold for 1 year is over and I need to buy it again. The last years I have a discount of 33% discount; that is, he paid 666 Mexican pesos. Now that I need to pay it back I can not, I get the promotion but at the time of making
    the purchase I do not apply the discount.

:)

JONAJAM, Aug 8, 2018
  2. Wrong discount.

I got the wrong discount I just received $5 for xbox live gold membership. Where is my other $10? The whole point of buying xbox live gold through Microsoft was for that $15.

TheNinjaTurdals, Aug 8, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Aug 8, 2018
  4. Rafael Galvan1 Win User

Xbox Gold benefits not working while I have Game Pass Ultimate

Same problem here. First i tried claim the games with gold and didn't worked. Tried support via chat and they addded the game on my library. Then i tried buy one game with the Deals with Gold discount and not worked. Contacted support again today and they "made" the purchase for me with the respective discount and charged me only the promotional price of the game.

It's really annoying. The Live Gold subscription is not working about a month now. My case is still open with microsoft and i encourage everyone who is trying to buy games with discount to reach support via chat and request the game with the promotional price.
  5. CrAsHbLaDeS Win User

dashboard live renewal promotion

the promotion was on my xbox console's dashboard when my xbox live gold was about to expire. There was two options for the promotion, one was a discounted 12months and the other one was 600points if you use a prepaid card. I just checked my email, there
    is no email with the 600 points.....
  6. Rafael Galvan1 Win User

Xbox Gold benefits not working while I have Game Pass Ultimate

Same problem here. First i tried claim the games with gold and didn't worked. Tried support via chat and they addded the game on my library. Then i tried buy one game with the Deals with Gold discount and not worked. Contacted support again today and they "made" the purchase for me with the respective discount and charged me only the promotional price of the game.

It's really annoying. The Live Gold subscription is not working about a month now. My case is still open with microsoft and i encourage everyone who is trying to buy games with discount to reach support via chat and request the game with the promotional price.
    Update: I've contacted support again via chat and they cancelled my subscription and reactivate it. It's the second time they did this and now IT'S WORKING. The person at the chat told me that since yesterday, doing this method helped all te users so i recommend everyone with this problem to contact the suppor via chat.

Now i can buy the games with gold discount and claim the games with gold.

Update 2: I noticed that now the Game Pass discounts on games are not applying. The Live Gold discounts are working but the Game Pass discounts aren't. I still can play game pass games and play on the cloud, but the discounts are broken.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Gems not received

Hello Wisefr0g,

After reviewing your account, your Gold subscription for the last three months was a promotional, discounted subscription. As mentioned in the FAQ, promotional subscriptions are not eligible for Rewards:

My Xbox Live Rewards account is not recognizing my Xbox Live Gold membership. What should I do?

Xbox Live Rewards can only recognize paid monthly or yearly standard, non-promotional Xbox Live Gold memberships. If you have a different type of membership, we may not be able to recognize you as an Xbox Live Rewards Gold member.
  8. Mister Taurus Win User

No discount when buying with Live Gold??

I BOUGHT THE GAME ON POLISH MARKET, IN POLISH CURRENCY. I DIDN'T CHANGED ANY LOCALE, IT'S JUST A PRINTSCREEN FROM US MARKET TO SHOW YOU HOW PRICES LOOKS LIKE, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE ONE FROM POLISH ONE.

D O

Y O U

U N D E R S T A N D

? ?

And If You are not able to check history of game's price neither the promotions on store, than what are You acctually doing here?

Please, show me someone who has more qualifications, because for now, You are only wasting our both time.
    We understand completely, we looked on the Polish store, as we stated before and the link you sent was a polish link. That market does not have a current promotion running on this game. We aren't sure where you're seeing the promotional
    price. If the games price isn't showing a discount in your region, this means there is no promotion. Thank you!
Thema:

1. Discount promotion when buying Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Discount promotion buying

2. Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...

in XboX Insiders
    Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted...: Viewing the online status of my friends using the Xbox guide shows me certain discounted users who are not. But if I look at their profile in detail mode, it shows me that they are connected. It...
  3. Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.

in XboX Insiders
    Wish we'd get the full list of discounted games & add-ons for the upcoming spring sale.: I hope the sneak preview ultimate members are getting isn't the entire sale because in my opinion it kinda sucks. You'd think people in the insider program would get to see the list early....
  4. Will F1 23 be discounted again??

in XboX Insiders
    Will F1 23 be discounted again??: F1 23’s price is discounted after sometime in the xbox store. I am waiting for the discount to come from a long but it hasn’t came yet, will F1 23 ever come in discount again or it will they just...
  5. i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i purchased EAFC 24 today through fifa 23 with the 70% off discount and it didnt download...: Post personal information such as your email address, phone number, product key, password, credit card number, or anything else that could compromise your privacy....
  6. Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why am I not receiving level 2 discounts for redeeming despite being level 2?: Despite earning well over 500 points this week and my account stating that I am level 2, I am not being given a level 2 discount for redeeming. It only presents the level 1 pricing for redeeming....
  7. No discounts on WarThunder Add-Ons in Germany

in XboX Insiders
    No discounts on WarThunder Add-Ons in Germany: Why are the Add-On Sales for WarThunder not available in Germany? Germany seems to be one of the few countries that does not get any discounts for the game. I would really appreciate if the...
  8. Any discount

in XBoX Accessibility
    Any discount: What is the difference between Xbox 360 and Xbox series 0d725369-7f97-4480-a3e8-d17c1b7bc313
  9. I bought Under The Jolly Roger as it was at a discounted price of £8.24 and I have been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Under The Jolly Roger as it was at a discounted price of £8.24 and I have been...: I bought Under The Jolly Roger as it was at a discounted price of £8.24 and I have been charged £15.75? Why? 813c2321-a42b-4c48-b41e-6a85c1ca81b4
  10. Madden 24 Discount

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Madden 24 Discount: I received a 50% discount for Madden 24 due to loss of my franchises from Madden 23. Is this eligible for the Madden 24 package whenever it comes out for $69.99? Right now all I see is a $100...