Discord you need to link accounts again.

Discus and support Discord you need to link accounts again. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; i recently logged onto xbox and found out that my discord account had to be re linked in which i did numerous times and when clicking on the tab... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by ‏‏‎ ‏‏‎, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Discord you need to link accounts again.

i recently logged onto xbox and found out that my discord account had to be re linked in which i did numerous times and when clicking on the tab discord it would show up saying you need to link account again. This time i unliked my xbox from discord from my xbox and went on my poole and unliked my discord from my xbox and re linked it all again and it still says you need to link accounts again. i then when and made a fresh new discord account and have the same problem. i even checked my social settings and everything is fine

:)

‏‏‎ ‏‏‎, Nov 30, 2023
  2. AirmailData1391 Win User

Hello!

My name is eden., and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have. It seems to be an ongoing issue with Discord that is affecting many players.

You can confirm this in the following threads I'll attach, where you can see that other players are also experiencing the same problem:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0a0df7da-1f94-4867-b2a8-174a068f652b

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/0326880f-998e-481d-b588-abeca0ed58f7

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/098daf31-6c16-4ed6-8d3f-13d5fe87c462

Since, as you can see, it appears to be a widespread emerging issue, I recommend that you help Xbox by reporting the problem through the following link: https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

Click the green button that says "Report" and fill in the information as detailed as possible. This way, Xbox can be aware that there is an issue with Discord linking and can work on resolving the problem as soon as possible. Please note that in this public forum, we are just players like you trying to guide and help other players. We are not Microsoft employees. I appreciate your understanding and let's hope the issue gets resolved soon.

Thank you for reading. <3

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below and join our Ambassador program is you wish.
  3. Gerardo CG Win User

Hello there, my name is Gerardo and I'm an Xbox player just like you.

It seems that Xbox servers are currently experiencing issues with Discord, as many players are facing the same problem. It's a widespread issue, not just affecting you, so don't worry.

Xbox engineers are actively working to resolve the problem as soon as possible.

You can confirm this for yourself and view the status of Xbox services at the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status

I recommend checking that link from time to time, as updates regarding the issue will be posted there. They will announce there when the problem has been resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they don't take much time to fix it.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  4. Courtney Todd Win User

Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

Hi Adam R, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I am very sorry that you are presenting this problem, with the intention of helping you I did an internal search in the Microsoft community forum and found a response from Independent Advisor Gerardo CG where he mentioned that it is important to keep in mind that this problem does not only happen to you. But it affects many players, including myself.

This is an emerging issue on the Discord server side, as you can see from the following official response made by Discord support from their Twitter/X account:

https://twitter.com/discord_support/status/1736496407828115668

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

As you can see from this response, Discord support mentions that they are investigating the issue and working to resolve it. I recommend keeping an eye on this social media platform as they will provide updates there when the issue is resolved.

Information Source (Credits): https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/178dffee-f9fe-4f4b-ab63-b5846abe7492

I hope this information has been useful to you, I wish you good luck and a Merry Christmas.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  5. MarvinaPerez Win User

It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem. Follow the instructions below for a solution.

Aspects that you should take into account:
    You cannot mix Discord friends with Xbox friends. A Discord voice channel will contain your Discord friends, while an Xbox group chat will contain your Xbox friends.

Discord voice channel audio cannot be transmitted via Twitch streaming.
    Discord is not available in all countries or regions.
    Initial tasks

To add Discord to your Xbox, you'll first need to link your Xbox and Discord accounts in one of the following ways.
    Note You will only be asked to link the first time, unless you unlink your Discord and Xbox accounts. If you previously linked your Xbox and Discord accounts before August 2022, you may need to link your accounts again to access this feature.

For more information on linking to social media accounts, go to:

Link your social media accounts to Xbox
    Select your avatar > Connections.
    Select Add and under Add new connection, select Xbox.
    Select Continue, then follow the instructions to sign in to your Microsoft account.
    Select Authorize to connect your Xbox and Discord accounts. When you're done, your accounts will be linked.

Information source (credits):
    https://support.xbox.com/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/using-discord-with-xbox

I hope I can help you solve it.

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  6. Jacob Famer Win User

Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

Yeah i was gonna stream to discord from my Xbox and it said i needed to relink my account. Over and over again, link after link, still doesn't link
Thema:

1. Discord you need to link accounts again. - Similar Threads - Discord need link

2. Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account needs to be linked again - Discord: Relinked my account about 25 times.. uninstalled reinstalled xbox and discord apps on my phone and computer. Still not working. ****? 7e07e082-ee2e-4738-9f4e-f61690b3905d
  3. It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times: It's says I need to relink my discord account after I've done it multiple times c45f190f-c5df-4263-b1d7-7e1d5debdbf5
  4. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  5. Xbox saying I need to relink my discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox saying I need to relink my discord: Hi, recently I’ve been using discord on Xbox quite a bit but for some reason it has has repeatedly told me to relink my account and sometimes it worked but now tonight I have relinked my account...
  6. So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So when I try to load up discord and it keeps saying I need to relink my account and I have...: It’s just says to relink my account but when I go to relink it it says it link and everything but when I click on discord it says I need to relink it agn b4372920-acc7-4281-93c3-f4cd15a03e05
  7. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  8. My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord account says it needs to be relinked and when i do that it does nothing can...: if anyone could solve this problem i have that would be great. so i am trying to join my friends on discord on xbox and for some reason it says i need to re-link my discord account to my xbox...
  9. Discord Streaming (Need Assistance)

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Streaming (Need Assistance): So, I heard about the discord streaming through xbox, and I have my discord account connected, but there’s no start streaming button, only overlay, options, and disconnect. Can someone help me...
  10. I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've been linked to my discord account and now it's saying you need to link accounts again?: For as long as it's been working and now it's doing this is kind of stupid Xbox with all the people complaining fix it or something I was also trying to help me friend link his discord account and...