Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast

Discus and support Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I did report it on your report a problem app on my Xbox but I thought I'd also pay it here. I tested and if you enable the include party chat audio... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/LinkofHyrule, Jul 28, 2022.

1. Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast

I did report it on your report a problem app on my Xbox but I thought I'd also pay it here. I tested and if you enable the include party chat audio option before you start the Twitch Broadcast and the Discord Voice Chat audio is not included. It would be great if this was fixed so us streamers can take advantage of this feature. Keep up the great work I'm enjoying the feature outside of that!

submitted by /u/LinkofHyrule
    [link] [comments]

/u/LinkofHyrule, Jul 28, 2022
  2. DeniqL Win User

is there a way to record discord audio via xbox series x?

Hi! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

There is no setting to record Discord voice chat. As Discord voice channel audio can’t be broadcasted through Xbox live streaming either
  3. SammyVS Win User

recording xbox game chat and mic

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Unfortunately, this is not possible. If you make a broadcast on Twitch you can save the broadcast and the party chat audio will be included. If I'm not mistaken, to include the audio in the clip it is necessary to use an external capture card.
  4. Qwertei Win User

Can't join a party chat streaming

Launch The Twitch App - broadcast - broadcast settings - Mic Audio (Checked off) - Include my party audio.
  5. Kirill Krasin Win User

Voices in clips? (Voix dans les captures vidéos ?)

Hello,

Xbox Clips feature are just record video/audio from current game, without your party voice chat. If you need to record video with party chat you can try to start broadcasting with Twitch (dont forget to record party chat in your broadcast settings), and
    then create clips from your past broadcast.
  6. ​Jamie​ Win User

Twitch Streaming

When you stream through Xbox there is a setting in the twitch app to include party chat. But the party members have to allow their audio to be used. If you have “Party Chat” muted on the broadcast screen (it's in between “Microphone” and “Game”), or won't have the option to include audio.
Thema:

Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast

1. Discord Voice Chat audio isn't included in Twitch Broadcast - Similar Threads - Discord Voice Chat

2. Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord voice chat does appear on my xbox but I can use it when I switch regions: So the title describes practically everything, I can't use discord on my xbox, the discord tab just isn't there, but when I switch regions or console location the tab is there and I can use...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. Discord voice chat cutting mic out?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat cutting mic out?: Anyone else having the issue or know the fix for series x/s discord voice auto muting mid sentences? Swapping to the mobile app no issues but on all 5 series X and s consoles I have, discord voice...
  5. Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad

in XboX Insiders
    Discord voice chat on xbox makes my mic quality extremely bad: I've tried playing with my friends on other devices and we use discord to call, recently ive been trying to vc on discord with them but they keep telling me the mic quality is much worse. I don't...
  6. Connecting Discord for Voice Chat

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting Discord for Voice Chat: I don’t know if I’ve put it under the right category and I don’t know if this is the right place to ask but I am having trouble connecting my discord account to my xbox so that I can stream games...
  7. discord voice chat and in-game mic issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    discord voice chat and in-game mic issue: when I'm using discord talking with friends my mic is not muted but when I play overwatch 2 and still in the voice channels that mic in game won't work and I have overwatch mic set to open I can't...
  8. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...
  9. PC and Xbox Discord voice chat issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PC and Xbox Discord voice chat issues: My friend is on pc and I am on xbox, when we join a voice channel together in a server, I can hear her but she cant hear me. Any fixes on this issue? 810c2dc1-b863-480f-ab06-f05fde2200cd
  10. No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat

in XboX Insiders
    No option for Streaming on Discord Voice Chat: I joined the Xbox Insider Hub pretty recently, and can't stream games to Discord Channel at all. I am a Discord Nitro subscriber as well, and the option won't come up. I cannot seem to find a fix...