Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox

Discus and support Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I was wondering why I can not screen share 360 games through the modern consoles. Is it because they open a different client to open the game? I wanted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/AIKOtHETROP, Aug 26, 2023.

1. Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox

I was wondering why I can not screen share 360 games through the modern consoles. Is it because they open a different client to open the game? I wanted to screen share mtgr to some buddies that never seen the game before and I thought I could.

submitted by /u/AIKOtHETROP
    [link] [comments]

/u/AIKOtHETROP, Aug 26, 2023
  2. MILANBIJUMON Win User

it says play minecraft demo when i open my minecraft launcher and it uses my xbox account instead of my microsoft account

btw if u didnt understood what i said if u have discord i can screen share on dms
  3. GeoGeorgica Win User

I redeem "discord&xbox" code (Xbox ultiamte 2 months) and I got xbox game pass for pc...

Nyx Yumi#0001 that's my discord... if you can contact me or someone... I can share screen and I'll show you everything :(
  4. onyxishere Win User

Connection issues / delta

Sorry to hear it. Just to be certain can you please run a test at speedtest.net and post your results here? Include the Ping, Up and Download speeds.

While you're doing that hold the power button on the console for 10 seconds till it shuts down to clear the cache.
  5. Hisket Win User

Spreading happiness

Just being an active member in the clubs on xbox and sharing the positivity. Discord is great too.
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Discord/ Microsoft Ambassadors Shadow Banning And permanent Illegal Banning

This sharing happened on Discord, not the forums.
Thema:

Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox

1. Discord Screen Sharing Issue/Confusion For a Delta Xbox - Similar Threads - Discord Screen Sharing

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Xbox Discord Streaming Infinite Idle Screen

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Discord Streaming Infinite Idle Screen: I've been at this for about 4 hours now. I have tried: -opening privacy settings to allow everything associated with voice and video streaming. -Checking network connection problems (came up...
  6. Discord screen share feature not working.

in XboX Insiders
    Discord screen share feature not working.: How do I screen share to discord. I have watched all the videos and read everything I can find and still not luck. The option to screen share is not even there. Any help. submitted by...
  7. How do I access the Discord screen share option?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I access the Discord screen share option?: I opted in for the update previews but nothing changed. I checked my system's updates but it says it's completely up to date yet I'm still missing that option. Can someone please help me figure...
  8. Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hey will Xbox Discord ever have a screen share feature i think this would make it easier to...: I think this should 100% be a feature but it would need to be polished and not majorly disrupt performance. 3d7dfda9-934d-4ac4-95f0-84d672f4612a
  9. Stuck on connecting screen with loading icon when trying to join discord through xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck on connecting screen with loading icon when trying to join discord through xbox: I tried to join a discord voice channel onto my Xbox, but when I do, it stays saying connecting with the loading icon on my Xbox. Even though the Xbox app says success. Then in discord, it will...
  10. Discord authorization screen completely blank.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord authorization screen completely blank.: Not sure what the deal is, been trying to link my discord account on my xbox one, it opens the pop up but it's just a blank white screen. 23aae75f-47e2-4328-816f-9f5a4854c6cb