Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

Discus and support Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Greedy-End-8084, Jun 13, 2024.

1. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful

submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084
    [link] [comments]

/u/Greedy-End-8084, Jun 13, 2024
  2. Michael Lopez2 Win User

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Assistance please?

I have the same problem I have two day with out talking with my friend because of that problem
  3. ownerofdragons Win User

Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again." Assistance please?

This is a related incident https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-the-xbox-discord-error-wher-it-just/abe0ddd3-bcba-4b20-b86b-f99f70c0f9e1

I believe there is an issue with the discord to xbox connection for some reason. But it won't seem to subside.
  4. Jeff Jafari Mohamed Win User

Hi Onyx

I've tried re-linking and it didn't work, i think i have to factory reset then re-link through the laptop.

The last thing i remember doing when i encountered this issue was when i was trying to transfer voice from my laptop to the Xbox but i had screen share on during that time. so my Xbox probably didn't handle that request and it just disconnected then didn't want to reconnect.

its working fine now after 2 resets and a few re links.

thanks
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Jeff, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the connection.

It's very possible that this could be an issue on the Discord side. Especially since you say you did a factory reset on the console. When you relinked the accounts did you go onto the Discord side into the Settings and have it forget the Xbox connection?

If not give that a try then relink to the Xbox again to see if that helps.
  6. ownerofdragons Win User

I know it's not the network. Everything else works fine and network tests show everything good.
Thema:

Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

1. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again - Similar Threads - Discord says sorry

2. I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream: I cant stream my gameplay to my discord, it says I disconnected And to try resetting the stream I’ve tried everything it says to try on Xbox and discord ae5bc3d8-f9a9-455d-9276-678c896be823
  3. Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox is saying I’m muted on discord but not any other device: I've been using discord on xbox and for whatever reason it says I'm muted while in a call but everyone can hear me just fine, but i can get rid of the muted sign and my voice doesn't appear on the...
  4. Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account?: Why is my xbox saying to relink my discord account. I have tried to relink it but it sends me back to the linked accounts page and asks me to relink again aa3fc12f-ec8e-431f-908a-c575de0833ef
  5. It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times

in XBoX Accessibility
    It says I need to relink my discord after I've done it multiple times: It's says I need to relink my discord account after I've done it multiple times c45f190f-c5df-4263-b1d7-7e1d5debdbf5
  6. When I connect my discord to my Xbox it says it has been connected but in the setting it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I connect my discord to my Xbox it says it has been connected but in the setting it...: My twitch is liked perfectly fine but my discord keeps saying relink account, I’ve tried just about every way to link it and they all work, thinking about selling my Xbox if this keeps happening...
  7. It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link: I try re link it over and over it never works 96a9fce7-c821-4eb2-a338-5f0b02bca2ed
  8. Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my xbox keep saying reconnect/ relink my discord account, but doesn’t work?: I am here to discuss, and ser if anyone has this problem. I have been trying to relink my discord account for the past 3 days and it is not working. I have restarted my xbox a total of 50 times,...
  9. Xbox saying I need to relink my discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox saying I need to relink my discord: Hi, recently I’ve been using discord on Xbox quite a bit but for some reason it has has repeatedly told me to relink my account and sometimes it worked but now tonight I have relinked my account...
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...