Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.

Discus and support Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've been using discord theough my xbox for months and it's working great. Two days ago though I was playing with my friends, we're cross platform... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Alyssa Melycher, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset.

I've been using discord theough my xbox for months and it's working great. Two days ago though I was playing with my friends, we're cross platform hence the use of discord. I muted my mic for a minute since I was being called into the other room and didn't want to bother them with random noise. I came back after about five or so minutes amd pressed unmute, I couldn't hear any of them. Now when I try and join a discord it says "Trouble hearing your Discord chat? Try adjusting your audio." It also my mic also wont pick up my voice, ive tried it on two seperate headsets. I have tried resetting my mic/headset, changing the controller adapter, resynching my controller, and going through my xbox audio settings. I have no idea what else to do, it just stopped out of no where. Please help.

:)

Alyssa Melycher, Sep 12, 2023
  2. Cristiana_C Win User

Hello, Alyssa!

Did you check the settings from the discord app while having the headset connected?

It might be that there has been a change into the audio settings.

Cristiana
  3. Theflamingswords Win User

Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

I have gone through and given my account the correct permissions to be able to change the settings that I cannot see (the ability the use voice chat and participate in voice chats). I connected my xbox to discord. I also fiddled with a few settings like audio being played through both the headset and tv speaker to just the headset and turned off noise suppression for discord on the xbox. The only other thing i did was install Forza Horizon 5, Sea of thieves, and start the installation for Forza Motorsport 7. I just got the console today and these are the only things I have done.
  4. Hudsonator72 Win User

The Xbox app isn't showing the linked acounts

I don't use windows, and I haven't looked on the console. It seems to be more than the app because discord won't connect when done through the app, so I feel it's something with my account.
  5. Sir_Petros Win User

Razer Kaira for Xbox Series X does not connect with Discord

I found out what was wrong. When you connect the headset, press CTRL + R, this will refresh discord, and it will recognize your headset once discord reboots.

Can't really explain the why, just that it happens and it works.
  6. Georges C. Win User

Why cant I see the 'Volume options' column in my volume and output settings? (Xbox Series S)

Hello again, are you using discord on your phone, but is your headset connected to your Xbox controller or directly to your mobile phone?
Thema:

1. Discord on xbox suddenly won't connect through my headset. - Similar Threads - Discord suddenly won't

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microphone echoing on Xbox when joining discord call: Hi so the microphone echoes on my xbox console/controller regardless of the microhphone I use. Any issues to fix this? This does not happen anywhere else. I tried factory resetting but no avail....
  4. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  5. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  6. Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant I join a discord call on my xbox one S?: I have literally done every trick in the book at this point. Ive unlinked and relinked my discord account like 10 times, factory reset my xbox with the games and apps not touched 3 times, reset...
  7. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  8. Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why has discord all of a sudden stopped working on my x box: After successfully using the integrated discord on my Xbox for about a year now it all of a sudden stopped working. When I try to open it within Xbox it says you need to relink your account. This...
  9. Native Xbox discord suddenly not working

in XboX Insiders
    Native Xbox discord suddenly not working: Hi guys, So almost all my friends got Xbox so we use the party chat all the time. When discord got native on Xbox I linked my account but used maybe twice in a year. It worked just fine tho. I...
  10. Literally just all of a sudden my party chat no longer works and my discord bar is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Literally just all of a sudden my party chat no longer works and my discord bar is...: So I was just in a discord earlier like minutes before this happened and then all of a sudden my discord bar to join a discord server is gone and so I can no longer start a party is no longer just...