Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

Discus and support Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by lightning4412, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

Hello! The Discord voice chat on the Xbox Series X and S as well as PlayStation is glitchy and starts aggressively cutting out specifically only for the console people after about 30-60 minutes of being in a call. It seems like the microphone gets aggressive and cuts your voice out mid sentence and it gets temporarily fixed if you leave the Discord call and come back. Can you tell Discord about this and try to fix it? I want to play with my PlayStation friends but everyone cuts out after 30 minutes or so and everyone can hear each other cutting out on multiple consoles: Xbox One, Series S/X, PS5. This causes my Xbox friends to go back to Xbox party chats and it ends up just being me and my stubborn PlayStation 5 friend in the Discord because we're both stubborn and will play no matter what, but it's frustrating.

:)

lightning4412, Apr 4, 2024
  2. Jeramathius Win User

Marvel Avengers sound cuts out mins into game playing?

XBOX Series X, newest patch....sound cuts out minutes after loading. Restart the game and it works for about 2 minutes then cuts out again. It is only the Marvel Avengers game and it is new after the Tachyon rift patch.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Purchase says not playable on this device.

Because it's not xbox one compatible you need something more upto date

A series s/x or ps5 or pc

Xbox one games don't have a s or x requirement
  4. patrickb1973 Win User

HDR dims screen after couple minutes ingame

Did a lot of testing it's definitely not the TV, I have no issues on PS4, PS5, Xbox One X but only with Xbox Series X and only after the last update. Really hope this gets looked at. Also it happens always after the same amount of time, roughly 10 minutes.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can xbox tower and ps5 cross play

Yes, some multiplayer games on the Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S can cross play with the PS5.
  6. MohannedHossam Win User

Dying Light 2 only 30 fps on Series S... What a disgrace!

definitely it's poor optimisation i think they made the game in last gen hardware whch it's so obivious i will tell you why first on series x and ps5 it runs on 1080p 60 fps which it's crazy these both console should run at least at 1440p 60 fps or 4k 60 idon't pay 500$ for console which it runs at 1080p 60 fps because iknow that series x and ps5 are so powerful

xbox one x run this game 1080p at 30 fps which it's good because it's old consloe and it's amazing that this console run 30 fps 1080p with good graphics so if the one x runs at 1080p 30fps then the series s should run 1080p 60 fps or 1440p 30 fps the architecture of this series s is way better than the one x so i think the problem is from developers
Thema:

Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call

1. Discord on Xbox Series S/X, Xbox One, PS5 Mics Cut Out After 30+ minutes in a call - Similar Threads - Discord Series PS5

2. When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When i am on discord on my xbox series x. I cant hear people threw proximity chat. How can...: Tried all my settings, in every game it is not working. While proximity chat is ON bf73b702-d5a0-4488-9968-c7e88a251080
  3. Xbox series X Discord streaming not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox series X Discord streaming not working: I tried to stream my games to a server in Discord through the Xbox series x and everyone who joins dthe stream could hear the audio but couldn't see the game. Said it was just a black screen. Is...
  4. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  5. I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I can't join any Discord server calls on my Xbox series X, it suddenly stopped working. How...: I have seen forum posts regarding this bug and it has still not been resolved since about April. After I try and join a voice channel using Discord on my Xbox from any server, it loads for a while...
  6. Why isn't discord working on xbox series x

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why isn't discord working on xbox series x: The past the 3 days I haven't been able to link my discord to my xbox. Iv tried many things but nothing seems to work. Even when I do link it and it says it has connected I check and it asked to...
  7. I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a new Xbox series s and when I go to join a discord chat it tells me something’s...: Just switch the the series s and had no problem on my old Xbox until I signed into the new one now both of them will not let me join any chat. I’ve restarted the consoles I’ve re linked my account...
  8. I try to join discord on my xbox series x

in XBoX on Windows
    I try to join discord on my xbox series x: Says me ''Sorry, looks like you were disconnected, try connecting again. I doing everything Xbox and discord support say to do but still not working. 1c8c6ea0-b608-4f07-8d6f-d89418c910fb
  9. Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Discord doesn’t work on my Xbox series X with headset plugged in.: I just bought turtle beach stealth 600 2 usb and everything works perfect for the Xbox expect discord. I can’t hear my friends. But if i unplug the headset they come thru my tv perfectly fine...
  10. Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mic delay in discord call on xbox series x: Starting this past week, my friends on PC have said that my voice is delayed significantly enough to hinder our communication in competitive games (around 2 seconds or more). Is there an issue...