Discord not showing Xbox game status

Discus and support Discord not showing Xbox game status in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have Xbox linked to my Discord and the toggles on for showing it as my status yet it never shows what game I'm playing. Use Xbox and Discord on PC... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/jakeeon19, Jan 2, 2021.

1. /u/jakeeon19
    /u/jakeeon19 Guest

I have Xbox linked to my Discord and the toggles on for showing it as my status yet it never shows what game I'm playing. Use Xbox and Discord on PC btw. Does anyone know how to fix this?

submitted by /u/jakeeon19
    [link] [comments]

/u/jakeeon19, Jan 2, 2021
  2. GaborToth81 Win User

Well, the sad thing is it's not working for me either today. My settings are unchanged from what I stated previously. I'm not in the Insider program so I have no idea now.
  3. GaborToth81 Win User

I'm sorry but I don't know about that. If you refer to Xbox Game Pass titles on PC, or any game from the Microsoft Store, since it uses your Xbox Live profile I would guess it affects it. The privacy settings are global for your account even though you
    adjust them on your console.
  4. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

You solve the problem? Check the privacy settings!
  5. BlazinCharizard Win User

Not working for me either, sent Discord a message to their support email, hope I'll get a reply back.

In the mean time, I've tried everything on this thread and nothing seems to work. Really disappointing on Discord's part.
  6. Christyna64 Win User

Try signing out everywhere on Discord and then sign back into Discord on your devices.
Thema:

1. Discord not showing Xbox game status - Similar Threads - Discord showing game

2. Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does it keep showing that my discord account needs to be relinked with my xbox even...: It’s just making me do the same thing over and over with no outcome leading towards me using discord on my xbox again. 8aa145d5-0cd1-45c1-80bb-4c7314a33051
  3. discord streaming not working, its just showing the xbox symbol waiting thing

in XboX Insiders
    discord streaming not working, its just showing the xbox symbol waiting thing: its happening whenever i try to stream on xbox does anyone know how to fix this ? submitted by /u/memergud [link] [comments]
  4. Discord streaming option not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming option not showing up: I am on the delta ring and the option for discord streaming isnt there but in the discord section says “talk and stream”, does anyone know how to fix this? I have already reset a couple times too...
  5. Discord streaming not showing up

in XboX Insiders
    Discord streaming not showing up: I’m on is version xb_flt_2308zn.230802-2200 When I go to discord the option to stream is not there Anyone know why this is happening Thanks submitted by /u/Podgey900 [link] [comments]
  6. My discord linked account is showing I have to relink but when I go to relink it still...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord linked account is showing I have to relink but when I go to relink it still...: My discord linked account is showing I have to relink but when I go to relink it still shows relink. Even after a hard reboot 9a1853b2-2980-4e7e-bb88-6b16ac009355
  7. Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Discord voice chat doesn’t show up on my Xbox: I can’t get ‘Discord voice chat’ on my Xbox, all my friends have it on their consoles, I have linked my accounts many times but it still doesn’t work, I have the original black xbox one, all my...
  8. The discord icon doesn't show up

in XBoX on Windows
    The discord icon doesn't show up: does anyone have this problem ? 6c2c676b-3f46-4918-9b2d-1fd529fdf703
  9. How can I show only my account on discord activities?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I show only my account on discord activities?: I and my brother used the same Xbox, but with different accounts. Just my account of discord is connected, but when he plays a game with his Xbox account, shows on my discord account. I wanna know...
  10. Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game activity doesn't show on Discord profile: Most Xbox Live game activities on Windows doesn't show on Discord. I suggest making something similar to the Xbox One. Xbox PC gamers should be able to share their game activity to discord....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. discord not showing xbox game 2021 android

2. xbox status not showing on discord