Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat

Discus and support Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So Discord is not letting me connect to any Voicechats/Channels. It worked in the past, stopped working, worked again and stopped working again. I have... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Notheretosell, May 11, 2024.

1. Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat

So Discord is not letting me connect to any Voicechats/Channels. It worked in the past, stopped working, worked again and stopped working again. I have no clue why it worked again after some time but doesnt really matter since its not working rn (again).

I tried:

• unlink both Discord on Xbox and Xbox on Discord

• change Alternative Mac Adress

• deinstall both DC and Xbox App on phone, including unlinking the Accounts beforehand

• de/activated remote Features

• deleted Xbox cache

• did all the above together and independently

So basically i tried all generic tricks i know of and could work on that issue

It may help to clearify that both accounts are linked (that is not the issue) and that i can always join any calls/channels from my phone. But as soon as i press the „transfer to xbox“ or try to manually join a call/channel from xbox, it just wont let me connect to it.

After a few seconds it fails to connect me and says "Sorry, looks like were disconnected. Try connecting again."

Any tips or ideas?

submitted by /u/Notheretosell
    [link] [comments]

/u/Notheretosell, May 11, 2024
  2. Francia J. Win User

Ingame voicechat

Hi Stealthmelon, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

If you’re at a party while playing a game and others in the party can’t hear you, you may be muted. To unmute yourself:

1. While in the game, select the More actions button (…).

2. If the Muted icon is highlighted or crossed out, you’re currently muted. Press the icon to unmute.

If you’re playing as part of a group in a game through Xbox.com/play, make sure you’re using the most recent version of your browser for the best results. You may also need to allow specific browser apps to access your speakers and microphone if you’re playing through Xbox.com/play on a mobile device.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/...
  3. Julián Cruz Win User

Not being able to connect to a server on discord on xbox

also having the same issue can't talk to my pc friends because i keep getting the connecting disconnecting thing
    I'm having the same problem with my xbox it's not letting me connect to discord it keeps disconecting me
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Why we need xbox live for free games?

Xbox Live is more than Online Gaming, it is a Premium Service and etablished Chat and VoiceChat ect. So it is ok for me to pay for it, also for the free Games
  5. Rustycashew Win User

Gears 5 causing headset microphone to stop working in Discord

I have been playing around with random ideas, i own both pc from steam and xbox.

Try disabling the HD texture pack- i cant tell you the reason why, my game runs perfect on both, but from disabling the hd texture pack, my xbox voicechat no longer disconnects in loading screens or resets my default audio setting which doesnt mess with discord
    either.

hope this helps
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Discord is linked when I click on it it says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again I've reset my xbox unlinked discord and everything I just don't know what to do

Thema:

Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat

1. Discord not letting me connect to Voicechat - Similar Threads - Discord letting connect

2. My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My discord on xbox won’t let me unmute and talk to friends: Can someone help me fix this my headset works fine whenever im in regular game char but whenever i join discord on xbox it stays muted can anyone help me? dbb6e22f-337a-4b0a-81ed-11380c93dcd9
  3. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  4. It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won’t let me connect my discord to my Xbox account.: Hey I need some help with the issue stated above. I have tried linking my account in every way possible. Every time I sign into discord it just puts me back into the sign in page. I get to the...
  5. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  6. It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link: I try re link it over and over it never works 96a9fce7-c821-4eb2-a338-5f0b02bca2ed
  7. My xbox isn't letting me "relink" my discord account?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My xbox isn't letting me "relink" my discord account?: It's stuck on a loop of asking me and not letting me fix it. I've tried everything from using mobile to trying it in the Xbox web browser. I have both apps installed on my phone, and remote access...
  8. I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am on Xbox and my discord used to work fine. It recently de-linked and it won't let me...: I am using an Xbox One S and I am o na family account. But keep in mind, that the discord used to work, like, yesterday. Does anybody know why this is happening? a3a9c7db-a403-4fbc-862d-c4738f37a75c
  9. XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX PASS won't let me claim DISCORD NITRO: Hello, Today I was testing my xbox pass games and I was waiting until the 29th of this month September to claim the 3 months of discord nitro that Xbox Pass gives you as an advantage, but when I...
  10. Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?

in XboX Insiders
    Why Wont My Xbox Let Me Connect To Discord?: [IMG] submitted by /u/King-of-Doggos [link] [comments]