Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code

Discus and support Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi. I bought Discord Nitro and it gave me an Xbox Gamepass gift code and I tried to type gift code to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ but the code didn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Yaman Efe, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Yaman Efe
    Yaman Efe Guest

Hi. I bought Discord Nitro and it gave me an Xbox Gamepass gift code and I tried to type gift code to https://redeem.microsoft.com/ but the code didn't work. Does it mean it is stolen or because got nitro from a 1-month free trial
    thing?

:)

Yaman Efe, Jan 15, 2021
  2. tootxbl Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I just want to know did any of you have Discord Nitro in the past before buying Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. If so then if we go by the disclaimer you won't be able to claim the Nitro gift.
    I’ve never had nitro and i dont get a QR code.
  3. wizkiller97 Win User

Xbox Ultimate Game Pass (Redeeming Discord Nitro, Spotify Premium)

I just want to know did any of you have Discord Nitro in the past before buying Xbox Gamepass Ultimate. If so then if we go by the disclaimer you won't be able to claim the Nitro gift.
  4. VictoriaVC Win User

Xbox game pass ultimate | didnt get my discord nitro code

Hello Just,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have question on a perk. Have you ever got a discord Nitro perk in the past with Ultimate? There were ones where you got discord nitro for signing up. If so this could be why the Perk is not showing
    as your account already has had a discord promo in the past. Here is the promotion
    page for discord Nitro

Note: Only new subscribers can claim the 3 months of Nitro! If you have previously subscribed to Nitro, Nitro Classic, and Server Boosting, you will not be able to claim this code, however, this code can be gifted to a friend!

Thanks,

Brad
    Does this rule apply if you got it gifted? I've never bought nitro, but I have had it gifted. Could I still use the code?
  5. Milo AE Win User

Discord gamepass

Discord sent a gift cause i'm a nitro user. That's it, a gift from Discord.
  6. bowski477 Win User

Spotify/Ea Access/Nitro (Xbox GamePass Ultimate)

Thema:

1. Discord Nitro Xbox Gamepass gift code - Similar Threads - Discord Nitro Gamepass

2. Nitro discord

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nitro discord: hey, this question has probally already been asked but i have an x box game pass ultimate abonnement and i have reclaim 3 mont discord nitro, if I refund my game pass, will I lost my nitro or will...
  3. Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant i redeem the xbox game pass code i got through discord nitro?: This code can't be redeemed. It was purchased in a different region from your account. This is the error that i get 47356393-0bb6-4495-b446-15b85d210d8b
  4. does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does discord nitro ( 1 month 9.99$) comes with a free xbox game pass code for my league...: hello, i wanted to ask you if there is a free 2 months xbox gift code with discord 1 month 9.99$ nitro because i dont see it in the gifts inventory ? and i want to get these 2 months for my lol...
  5. Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot see the discord nitro perk in my xbox gamepass mobile app.: I am having issues with the Nitro promotional offer on my Xbox Gamepass Ultimate account. When I open the perks section of the mobile app to claim the link. I cannot see it in the perks section....
  6. 3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 Month Discord Nitro Perk not showing up when Signed in. (purchased xbox gamepass ultimate): Hello, I have purchased the Xbox gamepass Ultimate and the 3 month discord nitro perk not showing up. At least, not once I've signed into my account on the Xbox app for Windows 10. I can see the...
  7. 3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 months Xbox Gamepass for PC for Discord Nitro promotion: I recently got Discord Nitro and along with it, the 3 months of gamepass for PC. The problem I have is I don't play nor plan to play on PC and was wondering if it's possible to either swap it for...
  8. Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro Sorunu[Translation-Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord Nitro Sorunu[Translation-Xbox Ultimate Gamepass Discord...: Discord nitro için ultimate game pass aldım fakat avantajlar kısmında sadece overcooked 2 var. Nasıl çözebilirim? [Translation-I bought the ultimate game pass for Discord nitro, but there are...
  9. Eu comprei gamepass e não consegui meu Discord Nitro/I bought my gamepass, and I didn't get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Eu comprei gamepass e não consegui meu Discord Nitro/I bought my gamepass, and I didn't get...: No mesmo dia que eu comprei a gamepass, meus amigos também compraram. Tudo foi corretamente, consigo pegar jogos e tudo mais. Porém a diferença é que eles conseguiram o Discord Nitro pela aba de...
  10. How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem Xbox Gamepass discord nitro code on PC?: Hi, my friend gifted me a 3 month xbox gamepass subscription, and it says you could get free nitro with it through a code, but i can't seem to find the code on PC? there's also supposed to be a...