Discord link for Xbox audio isn't working

Discus and support Discord link for Xbox audio isn't working in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; “Discord isnt showing the "join xbox " and then rerouting to the xbox app to transfer audio.. I dont see that shown and i relinked accounts and am in... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by BeTeL Xicano, Jul 27, 2022.

1. BeTeL Xicano
    BeTeL Xicano Guest

“Discord isnt showing the "join xbox " and then rerouting to the xbox app to transfer audio.. I dont see that shown and i relinked accounts and am in the insider and opt into the omega update preview so unless its to certain tier , I dont see it,” Anyone else experience this?

:)

BeTeL Xicano, Jul 27, 2022
  2. BryceSor Win User

Hi BeTeL Xicano,

I will move this to XBox as this forum in for Windows Insider, hopefully the guys at XBox can help or point you in the right direction.
  3. McDaddyTree Win User

Separating game audio and party audio in the Xbox Console Companion app

Honestly the best option here for separating the audio would be Discord (or another 3rd party chat program) and I'm quite surprised that you say the audio on there isn't as good as Xbox because from my experience audio in Discord is much better. You may
    want to check your settings in Discord and make sure it's all good there.
  4. FracturedSoul23 Win User

I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

Thanks for the Response but that isn't linked to what i've said

I am trying to speak Through Discord via accessing Discord Servers and Xbox is Telling me to Re-Link my Account. I have Tried to do so and it hasn't worked. I have Unlinked and Relinked accounts to no Avail. I even created a New Account on Discord to try it out and it did not work

I even tried linking my Discord on another account on my Xbox and it's the Same Result
  5. Farscape247 Win User

Is there a way to send In-game (NOT XBOX PARTY) voice communication to a Capture Card and to the Xbox Wireless Headset?

no burden, they can install discord on their phones and you can all live chat in your own free discord server, it basically works the same way as whatsapp group calling, all you have to do is push your audio from your disord to the stream. plus the audio quality on discord is a thousand times better than in game party or xbox live party chats.
  6. Gerardo CG Win User

Discord linking not working

Hi there Bloom6634, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It's important to note that this issue is not only happening to you but is affecting many players, including myself.

This is an emerging problem on the Discord server side, as you can see in the following official answer made by Discord Support from their Twitter/X account:

https://twitter.com/discord_support/status/1736496407828115668

[​IMG]

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

As you can see in that answer, Discord mentions that they are investigating the problem and working in order to resolve it. I recommend keeping an eye on that social media platform, as they will provide updates there when the issue is resolved.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope that Discord solves the issue soon!

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
Thema:

1. Discord link for Xbox audio isn't working - Similar Threads - Discord link audio

2. Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant i link a discord account to my 15 year old xbox account: I own an xbox account the age of the account is 15 but im having trouble linking a discord account will i not be able or am i doing something wrong f7eac7e5-6db7-4bff-8e64-902d6af216d1
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    There is no Discord option o Groups and Chat (and my account is already linked): https://discord.com/blog/xbox-voice-integration-announcement What is shown here simply doesn't exist in my Xbox Series S Dash What i have tried: - Unlinking the account and linking it again -...
  5. Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I link my 15 year old account to discord?: My account is 15 years old but I can't link it to discord. Is there anything I can do to fix it? c55fafd9-5790-4024-bb1f-7fdfa4f47d54
  6. My xbox account wont link to my discord account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox account wont link to my discord account.: I have been using discord on my xbox one ever since it came out. just today it said i have to re-link my account. if I re-link it it still says it cant connect my account. I have tried: un...
  7. Your account needs to be linked again - Discord

in XBoX Accessibility
    Your account needs to be linked again - Discord: Relinked my account about 25 times.. uninstalled reinstalled xbox and discord apps on my phone and computer. Still not working. ****? 7e07e082-ee2e-4738-9f4e-f61690b3905d
  8. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  9. How can I link my Xbox account to discord with out problems?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I link my Xbox account to discord with out problems?: Hello. I want to figure out how I can successfully link my discord account to my Xbox account, because every time I link them, it tells me to Re-link them. And I keep doing that, but it keeps...
  10. Discord linking not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord linking not working: I'm unable to use discord on xbox. It constantly says "You need to link accounts again" I've unlinked and relinked the account multiple times. Uninstalled the discord app from my phone, xbox app,...